Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-20-2007, 01:24 PM

7,727 posts, read 12,381,561 times

Advertisements

"Count The Donut Not The Hole" is one I remember by Burl Ives

Old 12-20-2007, 01:52 PM

7,058 posts, read 9,078,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiddinAroundFarm View Post
Awesome! Congrats!!! We love camping... but it's gonna be tough I think, since Forest's family and ours do each other's chores when someone is away. Well, we have yet to do his, as his family hasn't been away yet, but that's the plan. Anyway, geez, who will do chores? Maybe we'll have to base it here in Argyle. We have lots of land between us, and plenty of room.
If you zoomed out the map, you'll see that Argyle isn't all that far away. Maybe, 30 miles?

Old 12-20-2007, 01:53 PM

37,461 posts, read 61,379,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollysmiles View Post
the picture of "me" that I posted a few weeks ago isn't really me....I'm a leggy blond goddess, about 5'10, thin, former model with perfect skin tone and complexion.
Okay

What ever you say sweetheart

Old 12-20-2007, 02:30 PM

2,133 posts, read 5,876,281 times
7 pages since I was here late yesterday???? My goodness, you all have been chatty
And thank you all for the reps as well. I had to read backwards because when I went directly to the last page, I got all confused!! 7 pages!!

Now Molly, there is no doubt in my mind that you are 5'10" and model-thin. Why wouldn't you be? Aren't we all? Okay, so I have the 5'10" part, and I used to be model thin but that part has left me. Now I'm more like tall and slightly fluffy.

Old 12-20-2007, 02:58 PM

5,054 posts, read 12,421,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollysmiles View Post
ok, first of all if you said anything in addition to this that may negate this....then I'm sorry but I haven't caught up with it yet. I just wanted to say I'd love to meet you, but on the chance that we don't.....

the picture of "me" that I posted a few weeks ago isn't really me....I'm a leggy blond goddess, about 5'10, thin, former model with perfect skin tone and complexion.

ok?

now I'll go back to catching up.....
Oh yeah! That pic I posted of my "baby sister" is really ME too!!! (good idea,M!)

And doesn't it just suck sometimes? I'm born first, get to raise the younger ones, and I'm 5'4, dark haired and plump, and the baby girl turned out 6'0, blonde, leggy and brilliant!!! What happened there??????

Old 12-20-2007, 04:04 PM

48,125 posts, read 21,999,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elcarim View Post
Oh yeah! That pic I posted of my "baby sister" is really ME too!!! (good idea,M!)

And doesn't it just suck sometimes? I'm born first, get to raise the younger ones, and I'm 5'4, dark haired and plump, and the baby girl turned out 6'0, blonde, leggy and brilliant!!! What happened there??????
You obviously did a very good job.

Old 12-20-2007, 04:10 PM

411 posts, read 898,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zymer View Post
If you zoomed out the map, you'll see that Argyle isn't all that far away. Maybe, 30 miles?
Ya know, if I could get the darn thing to load I'd be able to see it. lol But I did gather just now that it wasn't that far from your other post stating it was west of Bangor. Good to know!

Old 12-20-2007, 05:11 PM

37,461 posts, read 61,379,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zymer View Post
OK, since a couple of people have asked...

http://www.flashearth.com/?lat=44.75....9&r=0&src=msa

...that should center on the loop at the end of the driveway.
I have installed 'Flash' many times. Their website can test my system and says that everything is installed and working correctly.

However very few of the websites that use 'flash' will work for me, most give me an error message saying that I need to install Flash.

I have also found and installed a 'stand-alone' flash player. sigh

Which does little except to take up space on my system.

I assume that you are over near Corinth. East Corinth? The greater Metropolitan North Corinth? Or Southern Corinth?

Old 12-20-2007, 05:29 PM

5,054 posts, read 12,421,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elston View Post
You obviously did a very good job.
Awww! I knew I liked you for some reason, E! That was sweet.

No, I'm not at all jealous of my sister. I am extremely proud of her! And I have my own looks, talents and brains (if I do say so, myself). But I do pick on her quite frequently for swiping all MY height genes!! I have a 5'7 mother, a 6'3 father, a 6'2 brother and a 6'0 sister. And here I stand, all 5'4" of me! I just don't get it!

Old 12-20-2007, 06:24 PM

7,058 posts, read 9,078,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by forest beekeeper View Post
I have installed 'Flash' many times. Their website can test my system and says that everything is installed and working correctly.

However very few of the websites that use 'flash' will work for me, most give me an error message saying that I need to install Flash.

I have also found and installed a 'stand-alone' flash player. sigh

Which does little except to take up space on my system.

I assume that you are over near Corinth. East Corinth? The greater Metropolitan North Corinth? Or Southern Corinth?
Further south- the southwest corner of Carmel, Quinn Creek forms the southern property line.

Here, try this one:

http://terraserver-usa.com/image.aspx?T=1&S=10&Z=19&X=2471&Y=24776&W=3 (broken link)

You'll see a road running N-S, toward the bottom is a gravel drive running toward the west, with an angle and a loop at the end. You can't miss it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine