Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2012, 09:55 PM

1,180 posts, read 2,490,642 times

Advertisements

Verizon users, contact page plus cellular, they will port your number, and you can buy minutes for as low as 8.3 a minute, for you yakkers, I know that isn't cheap, you are used to a bizillion minutes, but for most of us it is a deal, and it works wherever there is verizon service, and even roams. You have to prepay, but it is not a big deal, been with them for years, still have a Florida #.....nostalgia....only costs about $30 to keep it alive a year.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2012, 07:44 AM

8 posts, read 25,873 times
I have looked into US Cellular. Thank you so much for your advices and comments, this has helped me get a grip of what cell Phone company I should head into. I looked at Verizon, but their plans are some what high. I will be staying around the Bangor area, so I will give US Cellular a try. Again, Thank you all!

Old 04-15-2012, 07:45 AM

8 posts, read 25,873 times
thank you Maine4.us, I will consider US Cellular. It seems to be the most reasonable one up in Maine. Thanks again

Old 04-15-2012, 07:57 AM

1,473 posts, read 3,200,853 times
I would be careful about US Cellular if you plan to live outside of Bangor. My daughter lives in Glenburn and gets very spotty coverage with them.

Anyway, you get a few days to test your cell phone, and I would use them wisely. Especially where you live, you want excellent coverage. If you don't have it, take it back and try Verizon.

Good luck.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine