Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-12-2007, 01:37 PM

104 posts, read 338,627 times

Advertisements

Anyone know of any companies that hire people to do work from home? I am a stay at home looking to earn some extra money doing things from home. I have a college degree and hold a teaching certificate. I have experience with children, people, customer service, management.
Thank you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2007, 02:15 PM

39 posts, read 128,058 times
I don't live in Maine yet but do work out of my home here in colorado.
I do tech support and all i need is a broadband connection fast enough to support a VoIP phone.

I believe all of the reservation agents for Jetblue airlines work from home. Below is a link.

Jet Blue's Work-At-Home Agents

A few years back I tried home schooling for my son and used an on-line school for two of his classes.
Every student was assigned a teacher who was on-line.

If you have an advanced degree you may be able to do this for one of the many on-line colleges. I think Univ. of Phoenix is the largest.

Old 09-13-2007, 08:52 AM

104 posts, read 338,627 times
Thank you so much for the leads! I will let you know what I find out.

Old 09-13-2007, 07:04 PM

7,395 posts, read 13,099,406 times
El, what kind of work do you do from home? other than the wifey, mommy stuff!

Old 09-13-2007, 07:35 PM

5,054 posts, read 12,421,138 times
I market a healthcare benefit plan with numerous packages available. We primarily cater to those who either cannot get standard health insurance due to pre-existing conditions or who cannot afford coverage. We also own/market the nations largest dental plan according to the National Association of Dentists. Our owners/marketing team actually speak at their conventions every year to explain to THEM the dental plan industry. They call us "the gold standard in dental plans". Pretty cool!

It's not overly exciting work, but I only work 10 hours a week or so and make over $1K a month, so it works for me! It's a great supplemental income.

If you want more info on it, PM me and I'll give you our website.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine