Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2007, 06:25 PM

228 posts, read 220,940 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by forest beekeeper View Post
Previously busted for drugs.

Now he has pleaded guilty to drug charges.

What part you are missing?

You keep wanting to insist that he has never had anything to do with drugs, yet he keeps getting busted for his drugs.

Duh
Forrest I never said his past was totally clean but you can't put someone in jail for thier past. Thank god or we all could be in jail. If you got caught drinking and driving 7 years ago and we think you did it again with no proof can we put you in jail for it. I don't think so. Remember we all have a past but people do change.

Old 12-29-2007, 06:33 PM

12,083 posts, read 38,855,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Let's tell the truth View Post
Forrest I never said his past was totally clean but you can't put someone in jail for thier past. Thank god or we all could be in jail. If you got caught drinking and driving 7 years ago and we think you did it again with no proof can we put you in jail for it. I don't think so. Remember we all have a past but people do change.
If you got pulled over and had empty bottles in your vehicle, beer on your breath and a napkin from the Bowl-a-drome sticking out of your pocket, yeah then you could be arrested. Which is about the same as being caught with 99% of the items needed to make meth. after being convicted of dealing before. Some people do change... Lucian Woo did not. If he had, he wouldn't have been caught dealing again a couple of months after this initial complaint.

If he looks like a drug dealer, acts like a drug dealer, has the material to be a drug dealer, has the past of a drug dealer, chances are VERY high he is STILL a drug dealer.

Old 12-29-2007, 06:39 PM

7,395 posts, read 13,101,169 times
People, in fact, RARELY change.....especially if what they're doing works.

Old 12-29-2007, 06:41 PM

37,468 posts, read 61,396,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Let's tell the truth View Post
Forrest you are partly right he was charged with cultivating not dealing drugs. .
I quoted news articles. Either they are correct or they are not correct.

Please do not tell me that I am 'partly right' when I am quoting another source. I did not right the news article.

He was busted for drugs, then while he was still on probation for a drug bust he was busted for drugs again, now he has finally been busted for drugs a third time while he was awaiting trial from his second drug bust.

sigh

Does anyone see a pattern here?

Personally I am not in favour of drug prohibition. I only believe in 'crime' where there is a 'victim'. Victimless crime is an oxymoron. However the law of the land must prevail.

Currently in this area, we have laws against these drugs, and this bonehead has repeatedly violated those laws. In other places he would have been shot to death years ago, here he will live in prison and attend college.

sigh.

Old 12-29-2007, 06:41 PM

455 posts, read 1,228,745 times
My hubby has a long argument going on in the livingroom....but to argue with LTTT is just usless.

Old 12-29-2007, 06:43 PM

228 posts, read 220,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bydand View Post
Come on over! Bring the Maine DEA guys and all the drug dogs you can get. If you find the paraphernalia and most of the ingredients to produce Meth or any other drug, then I too deserve to go to jail. If you can prove and bring forth anybody who can testify they showed me how to make meth. and anybody who can show I have been buying quantities that are consistent with the production of meth. I also would deserve to go to jail. You will not find such things because I don't make, sell or use drugs.

To say there is no proof, is an outright lie. The proof is in the raw material and by-products found used in the production of drugs. I dare anybody to come up with a valid reason to scrape red phosphorous off matches and slurry it up with a liquid then dry it and drain it using coffee filters. I dare anybody to come up with a valid reason to have that many bottles of dry gas and Coleman gas on hand. I have 3 vehicles that are parked outside all winter, and love to camp, you still will not find more than a couple of bottles of dry gas and maybe one full and one half full container of Coleman camping fuel.

He is guilty as charged, end of story. Anybody that would be caught selling what they are charged with making and running a lab to make. Just a couple of months later and still awaiting trial for the first offense is just too damn stupid to get away with their activities for too long.
Well it sounds like your one of the Thought Police! Number one if you know this man so well then you'd think you'd know how to spell his name right it is Lucien Woo. Secondlly Explain to me how a ex-father in-law can supposidly keep a garbage bag in his garage for over 2 months before turning it into the Maine Drug Enforcement and on his word this man was arrested. Was the bag actually the ex-father in-laws and he was part of this unlawful arrest ? If I remember right there was no proof connecting this man (Lucien Woo) to this bag and it was sent away and tested and came back that no drugs where found.

Old 12-29-2007, 06:44 PM

1,895 posts, read 5,901,814 times
Title 17-A: MAINE CRIMINAL CODE
Part 2: SUBSTANTIVE OFFENSES
Chapter 45: DRUGS
§1111-A. Sale and use of drug paraphernalia

http://janus.state.me.us/legis/statu...sec1111-A.html

Old 12-29-2007, 06:47 PM

7,395 posts, read 13,101,169 times
lol....and you don't believe for one little second that something in that bag tied "Woo" to it? hmmm....

Old 12-29-2007, 06:48 PM

5,054 posts, read 12,422,756 times
OMG!! Where is CG when you need him?

Probably the biggest question in my mind is WHY are you so interested in Lucien Woo and his current situation??? Is he a relative of yours? Is he your best friend? What the hell is the obsession you have with arguing his innocence - after he's confessed, of course!

Is it really that your life is so "wicked" boring that you have nothing better to do than drone on and on about something you have absolutely no involvement in?

Last edited by Cornerguy1; 12-29-2007 at 07:21 PM..

Old 12-29-2007, 06:54 PM

107 posts, read 226,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elcarim View Post
OMG!! Where is CG when you need him?

Probably the biggest question in my mind is WHY are you so interested in Lucien Woo and his current situation??? Is he a relative of yours? Is he your best friend?What the hell is the obsession you have with arguing his innocence - after he's confessed, of course!

Is it really that your life is so deadly boring that you have nothing better to do than drone on and on about something you have absolutely no involvement in?

What she said.

My husband was a career law enforcement officer who had 21 years of service before his untimely death. He was a graduate of the prestigous FBI National Academy for law enforcement officers. He dealt with many MANY drug dealers over the years. As his wife, I would hear ALL the stories and frequently rode out with him and witnessed FIRST HAND how they operate and what the LAW ABIDING CITIZENS OF THE WORLD have to due to convict said criminals.

I don't live in Maine and I knew nothing of this Woo person until reading this thread in it's entirety along with the attached links. I concur with all of the other posters other than LTTT. He was guilty and he's convicted.

Stacie, who's in a cantankerous mood tonight.

Last edited by Cornerguy1; 12-29-2007 at 07:22 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine