Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2007, 07:54 PM

228 posts, read 218,544 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bydand View Post
If you got pulled over and had empty bottles in your vehicle, beer on your breath and a napkin from the Bowl-a-drome sticking out of your pocket, yeah then you could be arrested. Which is about the same as being caught with 99% of the items needed to make meth. after being convicted of dealing before. Some people do change... Lucian Woo did not. If he had, he wouldn't have been caught dealing again a couple of months after this initial complaint.

If he looks like a drug dealer, acts like a drug dealer, has the material to be a drug dealer, has the past of a drug dealer, chances are VERY high he is STILL a drug dealer.
Again this man has never been convicted of dealing drugs.Also before this had never been charged with dealing drugs. So I think you need to get your facts straight. And what about the police officer from Caribou who got caught red handed driving drunk wonder where he is now.I think he should have spent some time in jail.This is a person who is suppose to be a example.

Old 12-29-2007, 07:54 PM

12,082 posts, read 38,715,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Let's tell the truth View Post
Number one if you know this man so well then you'd think you'd know how to spell his name right it is Lucien Woo.
Didn't say I knew him well, just well enough to be happy the bastard was finally caught and jerked off the streets. I try not to rub elbows with known drug dealers, so forgive me my minor mis-spelling.

Old 12-29-2007, 07:57 PM

3,061 posts, read 8,332,962 times
Quote:
So if we think someone is dealing drugs we should put them in jail for 17 years? Remember there where no drugs found and nobody testified he ever sold drugs. If we think you deal drugs does that mean we should put you in jail for 17 years with no proof. Be careful what power you really want our government to have.
If he is as innocent as you proclaim him to be, then WHY did he plead GUILTY??????

Old 12-29-2007, 07:59 PM

107 posts, read 225,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlisonL View Post
If he is as innocent as you proclaim him to be, then WHY did he plead GUILTY??????
because he's GUILTY. Don't even attempt the 'he was coerced by his attorney for a plea bargain' bs.

Stacie

Old 12-29-2007, 07:59 PM

7,395 posts, read 13,039,916 times
LTTT why do you think anyone would cultivate marijuana, or have the ingredients to manufacture another drug? You must believe that there is a legitimate reason or you wouldn't be so very upset about this lawful conviction.

Old 12-29-2007, 08:02 PM

Wonder if LTTT has lost something by this Woo person going to jail???

Old 12-29-2007, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Again this man has never been convicted of dealing drugs.Also before this had never been charged with dealing drugs. So I think you need to get your facts straight. And what about the police officer from Caribou who got caught red handed driving drunk wonder where he is now.I think he should have spent some time in jail.This is a person who is suppose to be a example.
One case that has nothing to do with the other. I think Dombrowski (please check my spelling, I'm not sure on his name either) should have been fired and tossed off the Caribou PD years ago. Of that you'll get no argument from me.

As for facts straight, mine are straighter than most you have posted so far. Where is the NO PROOF? Where does it say he was convicted on the word of his ex- Father-in-Law? Where does it say there was no tie between him and the bag of garbage? Actually there was proof in the bag it came from his house, or did you have a hard time reading all the way through the legal document I posted the link to?

I'm done responding to an obvious friend of a known and now (thank God) convicted drug dealer. From what I have seen those whom associate together are all about the same. I think I'm adding another person to the old ignore list because I cannot stand to read foolish, nonsense arguments and comments.

Old 12-29-2007, 08:04 PM

Already put him on ignore here.

Old 12-29-2007, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlisonL View Post
Wonder if LTTT has lost something by this Woo person going to jail???
Either that or crapping bricks thinking he might end up Woo's cell mate.

Old 12-29-2007, 08:05 PM

228 posts, read 218,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elcarim View Post
OMG!! Where is CG when you need him?

Probably the biggest question in my mind is WHY are you so interested in Lucien Woo and his current situation??? Is he a relative of yours? Is he your best friend? Is he your drug dealer? What the hell is the obsession you have with arguing his innocence - after he's confessed, of course!

Is it really that your life is so "wicked" boring that you have nothing better to do than drone on and on about something you have absolutely no involvement in? Or do you have some secret involvement with this confessed druggie?
Well okay if you don't want to talk about this case how about Simon getting only 4 years for killing Nicole Philbrook who had a young daughter that no longer has a mother. Does anyone think this was justice?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine