Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2012, 07:01 PM

19,969 posts, read 30,222,115 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Those are cute!

And because they are vegetables, I could easily get around eating them by stating something about not wanting to destroy the artwork. "No, no, really, I couldn't! Who could eat something that was obviously so time consuming...time filled with love! LOVE! Clearly there was love put in to every last one of these penguins! No! I just couldn't...it wouldn't be right to eat someone's love."
put your sea lions hat on,,,and start right in.....they look like they'd go good with margueritas
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2012, 07:36 PM

33 posts, read 66,115 times
My wife cooks a turkey in a brown bag the ones at the supermarket they put your groceries in--works great got it from her mother that came from Bayshore,NY.She folds the end and staples it shut. Moist and delicious!!

Old 12-28-2012, 04:02 AM

846 posts, read 1,020,116 times
I am not in Maine yet, but when I am I ail do what I have always done, albeit in warmer clothes! I have been frying turkeys for many years, I went home for Thanksgiving one year with a Cajun boy whilst serving Uncle Sugar. His people fried a turkey, I bought the gear later on and do it on T-day, and Christmas, I fried several this year, brought a few to a place that the less fortunate were spending their holiday. It also gives me an opportunity to destroy a contraband cigar. I have never suffered this misfortune some of the idiots you see on TV or you tube who really need to find something else to buy with their hard earned dollars. I hope everyone had a great Christmas and will have a safe New Years holiday.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine
View detailed profiles of: