Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-21-2014, 08:36 AM

1 posts, read 773 times

Advertisements

Recently I put a offer in on a short sale and the listing agent said that I was the first offer. My buyer agent then tells me that the seller accepted the offer. The reason I put a offer on the house is because the listing price was the amount that the bank would accept, so I offered the bank the full amount of what they had listed. Three days later the house was taken of the market and has a pending status. My buyer agent calls me and tells me that the bank has all paperwork from both sides and is now processing the paper work. The home doesn't have any extra liens or second mortgages. To any agent reading this do you think the process is going smoothly? From the information I just gave you I thank this is a win win situation and this short sale should be approved. The house has been in default For over a year now, I really think the bank wants it off there hands.. I put the Offer in Sept. 18 2014
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2014, 10:02 AM

1,973 posts, read 5,221,622 times
Miles, your buyer agent, whom you have hired and is working in your best interest, has more information than any of us reading your story on the forum. Do you have copies of the "paper work?"

Old 10-21-2014, 05:17 PM

10,428 posts, read 18,671,339 times
Is the house occupied by anybody? If so, it could be the original borrower who is disinclined to leave or a squatter who is also disinclined to leave. Have you been through the house? Sometimes squatters have no interest whatever in the property, but claim to "own" it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine