Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will Lepage be impeached by the legislature for abuse of powerin the Good-Will HinckleyMatter
Yes 12 31.58%
No 26 68.42%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2015, 07:11 AM

332 posts, read 504,854 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannaman View Post
That is soo freaking stupid. Complete geriatric tea party dribble. Moderator cut: removing hate speech NMLM your Moderator cut: removing racist remark is not the view of real mainers, or this board.
Finally someone spoke up about the outrageous remark from the BIG VOICE on this forum. I have been reminded why I come on this forum so sporadically and then abandon in disgust: a few narrow-minded bullies appear to be controlling the forum strings.

Last edited by mensaguy; 08-15-2015 at 08:43 AM.. Reason: Quoted post edited
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2015, 07:49 AM

631 posts, read 749,345 times
I still have yet to see someone actually broach the topic here about perhaps "why" NMLM said that. People pretend white shaming and anti-white propaganda don't exist.

Old 08-15-2015, 08:47 AM

16,673 posts, read 15,672,301 times
City-Data expects posts to consist of civil discourse. Please report any racist remarks or hate speech. Although there is currently no assigned moderator for the Maine forum, somebody will see the reported posts and try to deal with the problem. If I see the problems, I'll deal with them.

Old 08-15-2015, 11:17 AM

10,428 posts, read 18,684,164 times
Would somebody please send me a PM about what I supposedly said? I have no idea what all this is about. I know that progressives have their own list of terms they enjoy being offended about. They have every right to be offended and they add new words to their offense list all the time. Nobody can keep up with their list.

Old 08-15-2015, 03:15 PM

23,560 posts, read 18,707,417 times
It baffles my mind how simply pointing out the irony of us not being able to take care of our own citizens (while rolling out the red carpet for others) is offensive, yet "Complete geriatric tea party dribble" is acceptable speech on this forum.

Old 08-15-2015, 04:54 PM

332 posts, read 504,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by massnative71 View Post
It baffles my mind how simply pointing out the irony of us not being able to take care of our own citizens (while rolling out the red carpet for others) is offensive, yet "Complete geriatric tea party dribble" is acceptable speech on this forum.
The part of the post that was red-lined was a personal attack not a difference of opinion.

Old 08-17-2015, 04:44 PM

41 posts, read 32,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by massnative71 View Post
You can take geriatric in whatever context you would like. But it's definition means OLD! and the views being shouted on a soapbox about by a few outspoken members here is OLD thinking. I fought for this country four tours I am 80% disabled after taking care of our citizens. What red carpet do you refer too....you seem short on the facts of the life of these "others". What struggles do you have because of the mass migration of illegals too ?maine?. A population of around 5000.....

Old 08-18-2015, 11:29 AM

10,428 posts, read 18,684,164 times
Our Declaration of Independence and our Constitution are viewed by progressives as old and obsolete. I am still obligated by my sacred oath to support and defend our Constitution against all enemies, both foreign and domestic.

It is our heritage. Yes, it is not only old, but tried and proven. We will get back to them. What "struggles"? We can't afford to support these alien criminals; plain and simple. They need to go home. Some municipalities in Maine want to support these people. That is their choice as I said above. Those municipalities should not expect the rest of us to reimburse them for aiding and abetting criminal behavior.

I'm headed out a a canoe trip while we still can. Good grief. They are going to charge us $40 a night to sleep in our own tents where Local people have camped for thousands of years in Maine. Everybody be nice while i'm off the boards.

Last edited by Northern Maine Land Man; 08-18-2015 at 11:42 AM..

Old 08-18-2015, 11:50 AM

631 posts, read 749,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Maine Land Man View Post
Our Declaration of Independence and our Constitution are viewed by progressives as old and obsolete. I am still obligated by my sacred oath to support and defend our Constitution against all enemies, both foreign and domestic.

It is our heritage. Yes, it is not only old, but tried and proven. We will get back to them. What "struggles"? We can't afford to support these alien criminals; plain and simple. They need to go home. Some municipalities in Maine want to support these people. That is their choice as I said above. Those municipalities should not expect the rest of us to reimburse them for aiding and abetting criminal behavior.

I'm headed out a a canoe trip while we still can. Good grief. They are going to charge us $40 a night to sleep in our own tents where Local people have camped for thousands of years in Maine. Everybody be nice while i'm off the boards.
And yet progressives will not move to European countries where the articles of government have been long since destroyed and all rights continually taken away each year. The newest trend is dumping on the residents in preference of immigration and using scare tactics with the media to threaten the jobs of people who can no longer speak publicly for fear of losing their jobs or being harassed by "progressives".

Old 08-18-2015, 11:54 AM

41 posts, read 32,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Maine Land Man View Post
Our Declaration of Independence and our Constitution are viewed by progressives as old and obsolete. I am still obligated by my sacred oath to support and defend our Constitution by all enemies, both foreign and domestic.

Just chasing our tails here dude
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine