Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2015, 02:28 PM

1,246 posts, read 1,301,068 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrat View Post
One of the news feeds on my home page is the Drudge report, that is where I noticed the story.
any story with a Maine connection usually catches my eye, never heard of the web site before as I'm an Atheist.
You got any proof that the story is false? Ya didn't think so.
nice attempt at deflection though.

bill
Well stated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2015, 02:41 PM

60 posts, read 81,964 times
Never claimed it was false. Just the usual fare it offers seems to be geared towards those that would step into the path of a tornado and try to pray it away by speaking in tounges.

Old 08-27-2015, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Penquin View Post
Never claimed it was false. Just the usual fare it offers seems to be geared towards those that would step into the path of a tornado and try to pray it away by speaking in tounges.
I would suggest that some forms of kool aid are not a summer drink.

Old 08-27-2015, 08:37 PM

1,535 posts, read 1,391,712 times
Quote:
sounds like a hate crime to me but I guess we will have to wait for the truth to come out.
Slain Christian’s head allegedly bashed by Muslim ‘refugees’
Its too early to tell.

Evidently the Somalis and the victim had all been drinking beer- usually not a hobby of sharia minded jihaders. The attack could well have been done with mixed motives and aggravated by religion (like the atheist who murdered three moslems in a parking dispute). Then again, the attack could have just been another act or senseless violence over a forgotten argument or the result of hazy "logic" that the participants cant explain. We have plenty of native born meth, crack, and booze induced rage killings over trivial matters.

Old 08-27-2015, 09:03 PM

7,081 posts, read 8,947,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdomkz View Post
If you think Maine has it bad, check out Germany's future!

EU migrant crisis: Germany expects record 800,000 asylum requests in 2015
When I was in Düsseldorf in the summers of 1979 and 1980 the was a lot of Turks there and graffiti that said "Kanacken Raus!" A 7 year old girl was recently raped in a park in Chemnitz by one of these savages.

These so called "refugees" need to stay where they belong instead of ruining other countries by turning them into the places they just left.

Old 08-28-2015, 05:34 AM

3,536 posts, read 2,859,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
Its too early to tell.

Evidently the Somalis and the victim had all been drinking beer- usually not a hobby of sharia minded jihaders. The attack could well have been done with mixed motives and aggravated by religion (like the atheist who murdered three moslems in a parking dispute). Then again, the attack could have just been another act or senseless violence over a forgotten argument or the result of hazy "logic" that the participants cant explain. We have plenty of native born meth, crack, and booze induced rage killings over trivial matters.
Does it say were the "christian" man was from? he look's Somali or possibly Kenyan but the article did not say.
There is quite a class system in Somalia, were my DW works it is not uncommon for some Somali's to refuse the talk to another Somali from a lower caste as a translator.

bill

Old 08-28-2015, 06:45 AM

1,535 posts, read 1,391,712 times
Quote:
Does it say were the "christian" man was from? he look's Somali or possibly Kenyan but the article did not say.
The victim's name was Freddy Akoa. I am guessing that he was Kenyan. There were only a handful of Christian Somalis from the Italian colonial period, and they went to Italy the day after Somalia became a Mad Max movie. Likewise, I think Somali converts to Christianity probably either keep their Islamic names, or opt for more biblical names like "Joshua" or "Peter".

Old 08-31-2015, 11:11 AM

23,558 posts, read 17,232,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the Penquin View Post
This from the same "news" organization that reported that Jesus would smite the US once marriage equity was achieved. WND is the religous equivalent of the National Enquirer or the old checkout tabloids thats proudly announce that "Batboy" was sent by Satan to steal children from Bus Stops.

Elites preparing last phase of New World Order? Screams the headline from todays online offering..."new world order"?....always something to keep the rubes reading and buy WND gear
Then you'd have to view the obama administration the same way.

AQ has been decimated
you can keep your doctor, period
shovel ready jobs
$500 million lost on solyndra was a good investment
2011, Assads days are numbered
each family will save $2,500
no lobbyists in my administration!
Wall st is evil, My treasury dept is full of Goldman alumnae, I look to former goldman head jon corzine for financial advice
tell putin I'll have more latitude after the election
benghazi was caused by a video
obamacare estimated cost 940 billion dollars now around 2 trillion dollars
I had no idea Air Force was was out of the hanger and flying low over NYC, sending people into a panic.
I heard it on the news... the VA scandal in AZ, fast a nd furious, the irs targeting conservatives groups, etc
2007/2008/2014 laser focus directed to fix the VA.....has it been fixed?

What rubes lacking critical thinking would listen to and support that man!

Old 09-01-2015, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Then you'd have to view the obama administration the same way.

AQ has been decimated
you can keep your doctor, period
shovel ready jobs
$500 million lost on solyndra was a good investment
2011, Assads days are numbered
each family will save $2,500
no lobbyists in my administration!
Wall st is evil, My treasury dept is full of Goldman alumnae, I look to former goldman head jon corzine for financial advice
tell putin I'll have more latitude after the election
benghazi was caused by a video
obamacare estimated cost 940 billion dollars now around 2 trillion dollars
I had no idea Air Force was was out of the hanger and flying low over NYC, sending people into a panic.
I heard it on the news... the VA scandal in AZ, fast a nd furious, the irs targeting conservatives groups, etc
2007/2008/2014 laser focus directed to fix the VA.....has it been fixed?

What rubes lacking critical thinking would listen to and support that man!
*bows*
BINGO !!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine