Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2016, 08:15 AM

51 posts, read 64,438 times

Advertisements

Hi Mainers- I've been hearing disturbing reports on alternative Internet news sites (mainstream media dares not report stuff like this) about so-called political refugees—of which 80 percent of them are male and of combat fighting age . . .—taking over towns in Sweden and Germany, where there are no civilian guns, and they're raping and killing the native populations while local law enforcement stands down and even quits their profession to protect their own families.

Supposedly, what is said to be happening in Sweden and Germany is soon to to be made to happen here in the UNITED STATES as well. It is said that places like Detroit are being taken over by Somalian refugees and law and order in those places are starting to break down.

I'm wanting to move to Maine, so I'm highly-curious as to whether or not any of you guys are starting to see influxes of refugees into your state?~ Thank you

Last edited by Gwyn4Maine; 11-01-2016 at 08:27 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2016, 10:45 AM

3,925 posts, read 4,130,367 times
Where would they come from? Violent people from Pennsylvania, perhaps.

You need to remember that the USA is not contiguous to places where you could simply walk in from the Middle East for example.

No.... don't worry about it. We don't have any problems like that.

Old 11-01-2016, 10:58 AM

23,857 posts, read 71,329,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwyn4Maine View Post
Hi Mainers- I've been hearing disturbing reports on alternative Internet news sites (mainstream media dares not report stuff like this) about so-called political refugees—of which 80 percent of them are male and of combat fighting age . . .—taking over towns in Sweden and Germany, where there are no civilian guns, and they're raping and killing the native populations while local law enforcement stands down and even quits their profession to protect their own families.
Where might these towns be?
You shouldn´t read those alternative news sites.

Old 11-01-2016, 11:11 AM

10,428 posts, read 18,684,164 times
"No.... don't worry about it. We don't have any problems like that."

Reminds me of that song from 20 years ago; "Don't worry, Be happy".

It is easy to refute the above claim that we have no problems. Don't be disturbed. Be prepared.

Tom McLaughlin: Somali Privilege?

One ISIS fighter living on Bartlett Street in Lewiston had five wives and many children. He could afford to fly to Minneapolis, Paris, Turkey, Somalia and back to Lewiston. The link shows a picture of the guy shaking an AK-47 in the air on a hilltop in Syria. He was later killed in combat for ISIS in Syria. The five wives are all widows now.

Last edited by Northern Maine Land Man; 11-01-2016 at 11:21 AM..

Old 11-01-2016, 11:30 AM

23,565 posts, read 18,707,417 times
Portland has been chosen as a settlement city for Syrian refugees. With the Somali community right down the road in Lewiston, I can't imagine anything going wrong there.

Meanwhile to the north, Trudeau has opened the floodgates into Canada. Before we know it, all the questionably vetted Syrians will get their Canadian passports and we know the rest...Maine being a border state will always remain vulnerable.

Old 11-01-2016, 11:58 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCwBoth of the following shows are a bit too conservative for my liking, but I've still listened to these guys over the years because I have found much of their information reliable.

I worry about Maine being a border state, but that could also be good, right?

I'm just glad we're armed to the teeth, especially in the Deep South.

Start this video at 5:00 :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKAlzTdCZgM

Start this video at 3:30 :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kN2O3Gg8ImE

Naysayers on this subject are being fools. Remember how we thought we generally lived in a safe place the day before 09/11/2001?

Here's a sample of what southern guns are like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw

Last edited by Gwyn4Maine; 11-01-2016 at 12:11 PM..

Old 11-01-2016, 12:41 PM

428 posts, read 554,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slyfox2 View Post
Where would they come from? Violent people from Pennsylvania, perhaps.

You need to remember that the USA is not contiguous to places where you could simply walk in from the Middle East for example.

No.... don't worry about it. We don't have any problems like that.
How did 10,000+ Somali refugees get to Maine?

Old 11-01-2016, 12:44 PM

1,453 posts, read 2,203,322 times
Kill this thread before these people once again make an embarrassment out of real Mainers. Oh, wait, how about "Safety Committees" to take care of the Somalis?

Old 11-01-2016, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maineac View Post
Kill this thread before these people once again make an embarrassment out of real Mainers. Oh, wait, how about "Safety Committees" to take care of the Somalis?
"Kill this thread"? This thread seems worth discussing since a number of Mainers appear to be in the dark about it's subject(s). Evidently, some ostrich heads need to be lifted out of the sand. . ..

In that first video, we learn that should WWIII start, all news sources will be shut down except for what is on TV's nightly news, so do your research, discuss and find answers to your questions now before the REAL 'information-doors' are closed to us. . ..

Old 11-01-2016, 01:48 PM

6,928 posts, read 5,905,231 times
Huge amounts have flooded into the Portland and Lewiston areas.
I think it's an absolute disgrace.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine