Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2008, 09:21 PM

1,963 posts, read 4,753,083 times

Advertisements

Wishing you and your dh all the best, abby!!
Sending good thoughts and positive vibes your way
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2008, 09:08 AM

7,395 posts, read 13,100,311 times
me too Abby!

Old 03-15-2008, 11:34 AM

455 posts, read 1,228,670 times
Message from Bert (my DH) He says to tell you all, with all the well wishes, he is a winner already. Thank you all, I will update on Monday when they call and let him know.

Old 03-16-2008, 06:46 AM

19,969 posts, read 30,217,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbymoulton View Post
No, it is the individual letters that go on the side of the building and are lit from inside with neon or LED lighting.
ah yes, thank you for that, i havent dealt with too many companies in southern maine, but i have dealt with a company in bangor called ...bangor neon...for outside signage..

i would think they'd be a demand for that, im seeing more and more outside led signs..

Old 03-16-2008, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainebrokerman View Post
ah yes, thank you for that, i havent dealt with too many companies in southern maine, but i have dealt with a company in bangor called ...bangor neon...for outside signage..

i would think they'd be a demand for that, im seeing more and more outside led signs..
He is finding that in Southern Maine (York county area) most signs are carved or painted or vinal...per code). That is way this job he is waiting to hear from is in N.H. It is a hours drive but he loves the work and hopefully the job would be worth the drive. Tommorrow is the day. Here's hoping we can eat next week

Old 03-16-2008, 09:50 AM

1,180 posts, read 2,490,642 times
The power of prayer and positive thoughts pulled me back from a level 3 coma. I was found by my wife on the floor in the bathroom. I respiratory arrested in the rescue unit in the driveway. My wife (MenME) mustered all her friends who are prayer warriors and they came to ICU and prayer for me non-stop. I had groups from all different churches, even in different states praying for me. The hospital had an open visiting policy for me as they were letting people say their goodbyes. They had even alerted the organ donor people that I was a candidate. I had a flat line EEG. I was annointed by priests of different churches, and about an hour after the last prayer session (after 18 hours in a coma), I woke up. It drove the doctors crazy. My wife and groups prayed for my healing. Guess what, every test they ran on me was absolutely normal. It took a few hours for all the dust to settle, everyone accepted the obvious fact that I was healed. So, of course the tests would be normal. After running the whole battery of tests again, several weeks later my doctor said he didn't rule out divine intervention. To this day they do not know what caused the coma, nor why I came back without any impairment from such a deep non-traumatically induced coma. I am in the 2% of 2% club. Only two percent come back from such a deep coma, and only two percent of that 2% who do come back, come back whole!

So keep those positive thoughts going out to people! It works! Yes, I did have a near death experience.

Positive thoughts and prayers to all who are in need, from one who personally knows their power!

Last edited by maine4.us; 03-16-2008 at 10:48 AM.. Reason: omission, again

Old 03-16-2008, 09:59 AM

5,963 posts, read 12,434,707 times
Default From Alaska here....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbymoulton View Post
Message from Bert (my DH) He says to tell you all, with all the well wishes, he is a winner already. Thank you all, I will update on Monday when they call and let him know.
Prayers and thoughts from Alaska for your husband to get the job! Some really wonderful people up there in New England. I absolutely love the New England States.

Old 03-16-2008, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskapat528 View Post
Prayers and thoughts from Alaska for your husband to get the job! Some really wonderful people up there in New England. I absolutely love the New England States.
From Alaska....WOW. Thank you so much. I know prayers work and I can't thank you all enough for all the positive thought sent his way.

Old 03-16-2008, 10:34 AM

323 posts, read 993,025 times
Good Luck!!! Your in my thoughts.

Old 03-18-2008, 09:59 AM

Thank you again for all your thoughts and prayers. The man with the job said (yesterday) that he would call DH in an hour and we never heard from him again. ??????????
Dh is off to South Protland for an interview today. Thank you again and I know all the positive thoughts have helped him as he searches for a job.
You are ALL wonderful.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine