Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-03-2008, 05:32 AM

566 posts, read 1,417,819 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdstlouis View Post
I am not part of the meal...
I am part of the meal! Thank you whoever included me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-03-2008, 05:42 AM

7,395 posts, read 13,101,169 times
what meal? geez, what'd I miss?! I'll have to go back through.....

Gen that is so cool that you're doing that! You'll do great I'm sure

I was supposed to go close the house in Eastport today, but that's on hold at least until this afternoon.... We wore Katy out and she's still sleeping Between letting her go out walking on Friday, and the football game, a birthday party/sleepover, and the shopping I think she may have backslid. Gauging this mono stuff is hard! We thought she was ready for all of that.... I hope we didn't undo *all* the good!

Old 11-03-2008, 05:48 AM

6,631 posts, read 13,542,872 times
I'm NaNo-ing too. 6,649 words so far. I'll write tonight. Fiction kills me, even when the writing can be crappy. Give me a topic I know, facts, let me research - good to go for non-fiction. Fiction? Scary stuff! I wish I had your discipline. I can write here and avoid NaNo! I mean really, we have 30 days. I can write 43,000 words in 24 hours. Deadlines are good! I told Molly I was writing for the entire month of November. She said, "You can't sit still that long."

Good luck!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by genmomto5 View Post
Hey, just wanted to let you know I am Nano-ing this month so I may be post-lite for November. Nano is short for National Novel Writing month. 1600ish words a day is hard to reach. National Novel Writing Month

Old 11-03-2008, 06:01 AM

lol MW!

ok, I got the meal thing I got a cranberry a while ago, and I just got a pinecone--but I ain't eatin it!, but I don't see other foods. I AM getting a lot of reps with no names lately, and I wish that I knew who was sending them along.... not that I'm unappreciative by any means! The other thing I discovered is that when I rep you guys in the "off topic" thread, you don't get all 5 of the points I can give. It's because it's "off topic" I'm sure, but geez, I still think a giggle is worth all the points I can give!

MW congratulations on your star!! I had noticed when 7th got close, and pushed him over, but I wasn't on here enough to notice for you It's very well deserved for both of you!

7th thanks for the link!! lol.... I missed that on SNL and I laughed so hard watching it through the link

Old 11-03-2008, 06:02 AM

874 posts, read 1,855,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maine Writer View Post
I'm NaNo-ing too. 6,649 words so far. I'll write tonight. Fiction kills me, even when the writing can be crappy. Give me a topic I know, facts, let me research - good to go for non-fiction. Fiction? Scary stuff! I wish I had your discipline. I can write here and avoid NaNo! I mean really, we have 30 days. I can write 43,000 words in 24 hours. Deadlines are good! I told Molly I was writing for the entire month of November. She said, "You can't sit still that long."

Good luck!!
LOL Don't go admiring my discipline. I have 2200ish words so far. Good luck.

Old 11-03-2008, 06:23 AM

16,673 posts, read 15,672,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post
Now I've got a banana and a peach. Pretty soon I can make a fruit salad!
Bananas, peaches and dates; oh my!

Old 11-03-2008, 06:30 AM

oh!! duh.... ok, now the coffee is working!! LOL *date*, ok, I got one of those!! geez.... gonna be a long stupid day for me here I can see, and it's not even 9!

and a turkey! I got a turkey!!

Old 11-03-2008, 06:41 AM

5,054 posts, read 12,422,756 times
Yep, I have bananas, a pinecone and a date! Not sure how to combine the three........could get sticky!!

Old 11-03-2008, 06:50 AM

5,054 posts, read 12,422,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollysmiles View Post
what meal? geez, what'd I miss?! I'll have to go back through.....

Gen that is so cool that you're doing that! You'll do great I'm sure

I was supposed to go close the house in Eastport today, but that's on hold at least until this afternoon.... We wore Katy out and she's still sleeping Between letting her go out walking on Friday, and the football game, a birthday party/sleepover, and the shopping I think she may have backslid. Gauging this mono stuff is hard! We thought she was ready for all of that.... I hope we didn't undo *all* the good!
Just make sure it's open again come February!! Do you realize how quickly that's going to hit us? I'm starting to freak out a little!! We counted weeks with the girls last night, because they kept asking how many more days until they get to start their new school in Maine. OMG!! 14 or so weeks? Are you kidding me?? Time is already getting away from me!!

I think we need to start cleaning out closets and packing the excess NOW. I also have to plan a big moving sale within a few weeks of leaving. February is not the best time for yard sales. I'm not sure about that one, but I'm definitely dumping the living room set and as much junk as possible. Oh, and the big screen TV. We're going to greatly consolidate. I need a list! I keep thinking of more and more things we need to check on/take care of/reserve, etc. Holy cow!

Old 11-03-2008, 08:20 AM

3,061 posts, read 8,363,371 times
I have a date and a pinecone. Hmmmmmm
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine