Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-06-2011, 07:22 PM

3,638 posts, read 6,168,748 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moughie View Post
Good one, reloop! You must have a treasure chest of great jokes!

I DO! He's a 70 year old retired friend of my father - he digs up some doozies!

For example:

RIPPED OFF ON E-BAY

Spent $50 on E-bay for a penis enlarger.

B*st*rds sent me a magnifying glass.

Oops...was that clean enough?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2011, 04:55 AM

Turnpike Authority Unveils Helpful New Signs | The Sardine Report

Old 03-07-2011, 08:22 AM

7,395 posts, read 13,101,169 times
I'm so glad you posted that here! Thanks to your other post (elsewhere) on this I've now spent about half an hour reading The Sardine Report!

Old 03-08-2011, 05:01 PM

1,816 posts, read 3,391,174 times
How much Cocaine did Charlie Sheen have?

Enough to kill two and a half men.

Old 03-13-2011, 10:40 AM

3,036 posts, read 5,887,882 times
Sister Mary Ann, who worked for a home health agency, was out making her rounds visiting homebound patients when she ran out of gas. As luck would have it, a Texaco Gasoline station was just a block away.

She walked to the station to borrow a gas can and buy some gas. The attendant told her that the only gas can he owned had been loaned out, but she could wait until it was returned. Since Sister Mary Ann was on the way to see a patient, she decided not to wait and walked back to her car.

She looked for something in her car that she could fill with gas and spotted the bedpan she was taking to the patient. Always resourceful, Sister Mary Ann carried the bedpan to the station,filled it with gasoline, and carried the full bedpan back to her car.

As she was pouring the gas into her tank, two Baptists watched from across the street. One of them turned to the other and said,

'If it starts, I'm turning Catholic.'!!

Old 03-13-2011, 06:14 PM

Bwaaaa ha ha ha ha! To you too RMoore for the Charlie Sheen joke.

Old 03-13-2011, 06:30 PM

88 posts, read 189,861 times
Man goes into the barber shop and sez "give me a haircut, Joe...I going to Italy with the wife". Barber sez" You don't want to go to Italy - food is terrible, hotels overpriced, people are rude".
Six weeks later guy walks into the barber shop and Joe the barber sez " how was Italy?" The customer sez "Joe, you were wrong on everything and we went to the Vatican and even saw and spoke to the Pope but you had to kneel and kiss his ring first.Barber sez"Well, what did he say?" Customer sez " Where did you get the crappy haircut?"

Old 03-14-2011, 04:46 AM

Q: Which is Higher?

A1: Food prices

A2: Gas Prices

A3: Unemployment

A4: Charlie Sheen

Old 03-16-2011, 06:32 AM

Default Marriage in Heaven

On their way to get married, a young Catholic couple are involved in a fatal car accident.

They find themselves sitting outside the Pearly Gates, waiting for St. Peter to process them into Heaven.

While waiting, they begin to wonder: Could they possibly get married in Heaven?

When St. Peter shows up, they ask him.

St. Peter says, 'I don't know.This is the first time anyone has asked that. Let me go and find out,' and he leaves.

The couple sits, and waits, and waits.Two months pass and the couple are still waiting. As they wait, they discuss that if they were allowed to get married in Heaven, what was the eternal aspect of it all.

'What if it doesn't work?' they wondered.'Are we stuck together forever?'

After yet another month, St. Peter finally returns, looking somewhat bedraggled. 'Yes,' he informs the couple, 'you can get married in Heaven.'

'Great!' say the couple, 'But we were just wondering, what if things don't work out? Can we also get a divorce in Heaven?'

St. Peter, red-faced with anger, slams his clipboard onto the ground.

"'What's wrong?' ask the frightened couple.

'OH, COME ON!' St. Peter shouts,'It took me three months to find a priest up here! Do you have any idea how long it'll take me to find a lawyer?'

Old 03-16-2011, 08:55 AM

123 posts, read 297,287 times
good one reloop, i can always count on you for a good laugh.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine