Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-08-2009, 05:44 AM

6,631 posts, read 13,541,520 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RANGER.101ST View Post
well if i dont make it in here tomorow i will see ya thursday.take care every one happy trails.
Have a good trip!

Old 02-08-2009, 05:31 PM

Location: Hidin' out on the Mexican border;about to move to the Canadian border
732 posts, read 1,340,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peachie_in_maine View Post
See you Ranger~ don't forget to pick something up for Valentine's Day. ( I wouldn't want you to forget about huggie be mine day.)
Remember flowers, chocolates, and valentine heart cards.

Casper .... so... how long do I have to wait to see you?????
We leave here March 15 and we get nine days to travel. So, the last week in March. Believe me, I'm as excited about it as you are. Maybe we could have a belated birthday party. Any excuse for a party.

Old 02-08-2009, 06:17 PM

37,461 posts, read 61,388,499 times
Quote:
huggie be mine day.
Remember flowers, chocolates, and valentine heart cards. ...
'huggie be mine' day?

Old 02-08-2009, 06:34 PM

3,231 posts, read 7,464,029 times
Default Checking in!

Hello to my "happy" CD family!

Thank you all for your kind words, support and prayers. Your posts and DM's were so thoughtful of you all.

DH and I are currently in Manchester, CT for the night. I was originally scheduled to fly out of Portland tomorrow, however DH had a company truck in Maine that needed to get to FL. I cx'd my flight back to FL in order to spend a couple extra days with him. We left my MIL's house today at 2PM and only made it this far. We're ALL exhausted! Even the dog appears to be a little tired from this trip!

DH flies out of Ft. L on Thursday bound for Puerto Rico for 2 weeks. No rest for the weary! (or teary)
Not to worry though, he went out tonight and bought me an adapter for my laptop, it will be running off the truck power! I'll be posting all the way back to FL! We plan on being back there on Tuesday.

Enjoy your evenings and Thank You all for your thoughts and prayers.

Old 02-09-2009, 12:07 AM

722 posts, read 1,511,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by island mermaid View Post
Hello to my "happy" CD family!

Thank you all for your kind words, support and prayers. Your posts and DM's were so thoughtful of you all.

DH and I are currently in Manchester, CT for the night. I was originally scheduled to fly out of Portland tomorrow, however DH had a company truck in Maine that needed to get to FL. I cx'd my flight back to FL in order to spend a couple extra days with him. We left my MIL's house today at 2PM and only made it this far. We're ALL exhausted! Even the dog appears to be a little tired from this trip!

DH flies out of Ft. L on Thursday bound for Puerto Rico for 2 weeks. No rest for the weary! (or teary)
Not to worry though, he went out tonight and bought me an adapter for my laptop, it will be running off the truck power! I'll be posting all the way back to FL! We plan on being back there on Tuesday.

Enjoy your evenings and Thank You all for your thoughts and prayers.
Road trips are good for the soul enjoy Mermie

Old 02-09-2009, 04:59 AM

48,128 posts, read 22,002,483 times
Drive Safely and enjoy your trip together. I used to like to drive south around Easter.....to see the progression of spring in Virginia and points south....whilst it was still cold up where I lived at the time (NH).

Old 02-09-2009, 08:44 AM

1,698 posts, read 3,338,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper1212 View Post
We leave here March 15 and we get nine days to travel. So, the last week in March. Believe me, I'm as excited about it as you are. Maybe we could have a belated birthday party. Any excuse for a party.
Birthday?? ahem? who needs some candles to blow out? When is this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by forest beekeeper View Post
'huggie be mine' day?
Yess Huggie be mine day.
What do you call it? ~ Lets get it on day?

Mermie,
Have a nice trip. I hope the weather stays good the whole time!

Old 02-09-2009, 08:50 AM

37,461 posts, read 61,388,499 times
Quote:
Yess Huggie be mine day.
What do you call it? ~ Lets get it on day?
I would be happy to 'get it on' any day.

As for that one day on the calendar I call it: "14 February".

It differs from 13 February as it is the following day.

Old 02-09-2009, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by forest beekeeper View Post
I would be happy to 'get it on' any day.

As for that one day on the calendar I call it: "14 February".

It differs from 13 February as it is the following day.

(Forest~ your making me laugh out loud again and my husband is looking at me strange.)

So0oo you call it that.
Well it's like Tomato Tomoto~ same thing.

Old 02-09-2009, 09:02 AM

Okay so welcome to Peachies question post.
To recap
A few weeks back in a town column the writer posts that "So and So will be away for awhile and would love to hear from you and what's happening in the area.
You can write him at ...
Bla Blah Blaaaaaa
`123 Buckle my Shoe
Slammer Jammer, USA

So... this person was arrested for selling arms across the border.
Do you think that writing this person and being friendly and warm is a good message for the dealings he got caught doing. Move on and Forgive the man.
(Sadly leaving behind a wife and I believe there is a head count of 3 young children)

Orrrrrrr.... should the public contact this person in the paper and mention this being incorrect reflexing of what the law stands for in a way.
I really wanted to hear your views.
How does this sound to you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine