Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2010, 01:12 PM

130 posts, read 282,554 times

Advertisements

The computer system they have will not allow me to put in larger photos, and the blurred photo of the trees, was the only time the camera did this during a whole day of shooting.
Had some trouble at a later time, where all the batteries in the digital camera wouldn't work within a certain part of the northern woods, but as soon as I left the area, the batteries were fully charged and worked.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2010, 07:47 AM

I'm back to give you an update on some information I found on the Maine Black Panther, which is only suppose to be something paranormal and not real.
Three Happenings:
I spoke with a gentleman at a fair I attended, and he told me that a woman he knows told him of a large black cat that was prowling around her property on afternoon.
He thought she was making it up, or she had just seen a large black cat, but as soon as the Panther returned she called him and he went over to have a look and on the other side of a small pond he noticed the animal.
He described it as being about the size of a german shepard, totally black, with a very long tail.
He had his rifle with him so he shot in the direction of the panther, but not at, he really didn't want a fine if he had shot and killed a black panther.
The third appearance of the panther took place on the Golden Road between Greenville and Baxter State.
While this other person was driving around looking for things to photograph, he came upon a large black cat, about the size of a full grown dog standing in the middle of the road, with something like a rabbit in its mouth.
I am not saying these stories are true, but the stories are on the increase and I will be returning to the northern woods to do more investigating into the area of the Black Panther.
Other research has been going good, and have been working with a theory of mine that has to deal with ancient civilizations coming to Maine and leaving markings, (Rune Stones), and the beginning of ancient pyramids.
I know it sounds off the wall here, but I have found some ruins in the northern woods that look as though they are made in stages like a pyramid, with four extremely large boulders,(with markings) standing at its top.
Would like to show people what it is that i have found, but at the moment the snow is covering most of it, or its under feet of water.
I believe there may be something here, and has something to do with the theory of mine of an energy line that runs through the northern woods.
My brother and I have walked through an area that we believe to be the vortex of many energy lines within Maine.
Will keep everyone posted on what I have found in the past years.

Old 12-15-2010, 09:43 AM

8,767 posts, read 18,666,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jagary View Post
I'm back to give you an update on some information I found on the Maine Black Panther, which is only suppose to be something paranormal and not real.
Three Happenings:
I spoke with a gentleman at a fair I attended, and he told me that a woman he knows told him of a large black cat that was prowling around her property on afternoon.
He thought she was making it up, or she had just seen a large black cat, but as soon as the Panther returned she called him and he went over to have a look and on the other side of a small pond he noticed the animal.
He described it as being about the size of a german shepard, totally black, with a very long tail.
He had his rifle with him so he shot in the direction of the panther, but not at, he really didn't want a fine if he had shot and killed a black panther.
The third appearance of the panther took place on the Golden Road between Greenville and Baxter State.
While this other person was driving around looking for things to photograph, he came upon a large black cat, about the size of a full grown dog standing in the middle of the road, with something like a rabbit in its mouth.
I am not saying these stories are true, but the stories are on the increase and I will be returning to the northern woods to do more investigating into the area of the Black Panther.
Other research has been going good, and have been working with a theory of mine that has to deal with ancient civilizations coming to Maine and leaving markings, (Rune Stones), and the beginning of ancient pyramids.
I know it sounds off the wall here, but I have found some ruins in the northern woods that look as though they are made in stages like a pyramid, with four extremely large boulders,(with markings) standing at its top.
Would like to show people what it is that i have found, but at the moment the snow is covering most of it, or its under feet of water.
I believe there may be something here, and has something to do with the theory of mine of an energy line that runs through the northern woods.
My brother and I have walked through an area that we believe to be the vortex of many energy lines within Maine.
Will keep everyone posted on what I have found in the past years.
In 2004 my brother and a friend saw what they believed was a Black Panther or something similar east of Greenville on the road to Gulf Hagas. They saw it long enough to know it was a cat, much larger than a fisher or pine marten, had a long tail unlike a bobcat and was too dark to be a Canadian lynx.

Old 12-15-2010, 09:53 AM

That would be in the area of the gentlemans sighting, which was in 2008, and if you go a little further east, there was the sighting by my parents in 2010 (spring).
I am beginning to believe there may be something to this phenomina.

Old 12-15-2010, 07:16 PM

19,969 posts, read 30,213,440 times
Turkeys are very abundant, as with deer (in central/southern/western) maine, plenty of feed for a panther to thrive on

Old 12-16-2010, 07:44 AM

Turkeys are very abundant in the area of my brothers house which is just the other end of the golden road or actually the north gate to Baxter State.
He had about twenty-four of them in his back yard just the other day, so there would be plenty of food for any type of large cat, plus the mountain lion that has been seen on many occasions in the Milo to Brownville Junction area.

Old 12-17-2010, 12:27 AM

57 posts, read 179,185 times
Some years ago I was watching a TV program (I cannot remember the name of the show) but they claimed that there is an area in the state of ME where there is sort of a vortex, and apparently a man dissappeared and then a young girl. I think there was a witness in the dissapearance of one of those people. They were walking and came to a certain point were they vanished in thin air and never were seen again. Does anyone knows anything about the area where those things happened?
Oh, I think I remember the name of the show, Unexplained Mysteries.

Last edited by Such_a_Turist; 12-17-2010 at 12:34 AM.. Reason: gramaire

Old 12-17-2010, 03:36 AM

3,468 posts, read 7,240,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Such_a_Turist View Post
Some years ago I was watching a TV program (I cannot remember the name of the show) but they claimed that there is an area in the state of ME where there is sort of a vortex, and apparently a man dissappeared and then a young girl. I think there was a witness in the dissapearance of one of those people. They were walking and came to a certain point were they vanished in thin air and never were seen again. Does anyone knows anything about the area where those things happened?
Oh, I think I remember the name of the show, Unexplained Mysteries.
I'm pretty sure it's near, or in my wallet. Money just disappears.

Old 12-17-2010, 06:16 AM

There have been stories told to me about different people just vanishing within the northern woods and not being seen again.
Some would tell you that they just went across the border into Canada, and are living their lives there, while others would say that they have come across the area of the Vortex, which I believe in my opinion, I have came close to in my younger years.
The Vortex is the center of all the energy lines that spider-web through Maine, and is located in proximity of the Mattawamkeag River, between the towns of Kingman and Mattawamkeag.
I have done some major study of the area, (investigations) and have found there to be quite a electromagnetic field within 40 to 50 feet of the vortex area.
It may sound strange, but once the snow has gone, anyone interested, I'd be able to show them, plus many other locations that may contain portals that lead to ..... haven't a clue yet, and I've been looking into this area of woods for thirty-eight years now.
I have found many interesting things within these woods, and I am hoping to get up a web page some day to tell of my investigations.
There may be more than one vortex in Maine, but others would be a bit weaker than the main one.

Old 12-17-2010, 07:35 PM

57 posts, read 179,185 times
Interesting stuff. I would love to learn more about your findings concerning the issue. I guess soon I'll find myself in the middle of the vortex or at least near by. Should I consider myself lucky?
I try to imagine what is like being caugth in it or what lies in the other side.
I wonder how matter as we know it interacts after being caught on an electromagnetic field. I'll be glad to explore the locations as I myself have interest in the unexplained. 38 years of research is quite a long time. In your opinion what is the purpose for this phenomena to occur?
The energy lines you call, do you think are methaphysical in nature or sort of like an epicenter to hold things in place pretty much like gravity?
Thanks for your contrubution.

Last edited by Such_a_Turist; 12-17-2010 at 07:36 PM.. Reason: repeated sentence
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine