Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-28-2010, 02:56 PM

3 posts, read 4,215 times

Advertisements

Costa Kapothanasis (//www.facebook.com/kapothanasis - broken link) December 15 at 4:51pm
BGE Customers can save 100's of dollars for free thanks to new energy legislation

Hi,
My name is Costa Kapothanasis. I live here in Columbia Maryland 10 minutes from Baltimore. I am helping out people in the Baltimore area save hundreds of dollars on their energy bill by signing up for a free service. If you have your BGE bill nearby you can go to [url=http://www.napower.com/costakapo]NAP[/url] and get a free estimate on how much you will save by switching.

This is all possible because of new energy legislation that has been passed in maryland.

That website has all the information you need to understand why you can save this money for free, but if you want more clarity feel free to contact me.

All you have to do is go to [url=http://www.napower.com/costakapo]NAP[/url] and click on residents. Then input your month kWh usage and it will show you how much money you will save for free

I am doing this as a service to the people of maryland because everyone is having tough times and everyone can use an extra 100 200 bucks a year.

Cheers

Costa Kapothanasis
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland