Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2011, 07:29 PM

314 posts, read 759,803 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
They are proud of their culture,but they don't emphasize skin color. Ethiopians see themselves as apart from the rest of Black Africa although they have taken some leadership roles in the governance of the Continent. I believe the African Union is headquartered there for example.
i certainly hope you are Ethiopian to be acting as their spokesperson

Old 03-03-2011, 07:45 PM

7,017 posts, read 11,310,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brother's keeper View Post
Like I said..Ethiopians are very tribal in nature even amongst other Ethiopians

So you are the mouth piece for most Ethiopians now? I don't think Ethiopians ethnic pride make them any more unique than any other Africans...Like I said Ethiopians like most Africans have very strong tribal mentalities....During the time of European colonization to be black was wisely associated with being slaves of Europeans which is Ethiopians have never been...That was what they what certain Ethiopian leaders for rejecting more so than saying they were superior to Africans....These were proud people whom didn't believe they were beneath anyone.

Yeah i'm aware of Ethiopia's diversity which is why I corrected you..

Berber is a modern and inaccurate label created by Eurocentric revionist scholars whom agenda is whitewashing North African history.....The original people of North Africa were all dark or brown skinned black people such as the Tuaregs, Moors, Saharawis, Ancient Egyptians/Ku****es and Beja(among others)...I don't exactly consider arabs Caucasian either cause they decend from the deserts of Arabia not the Caucasus mountains of Europe..There are black arabs whom are clearly not Caucasoids by any definition and even most lightskin arabs whom aren't heavily mixed with European look too ethnic to be Caucasian...Eurasian would be a better and more accurate term..It's been well documented that the Eurasians of North Africa are not native to the region and didn't reside their in significant numbers until North Africa fell to Islamic Middle Eastern then European colonial conquest....North Africa is very similar to Brazil racially now...Many if not most are a mix between native black North Africans whom are now the minority, Middle Easterners/arabs whom are the majority and to a lesser extinct Europeans.Ofcourse Ethiopians are black..We are arguably the most diverse people on the planet and come in all features...None of those physical characteristics you mentioned some Ethiopians have are exclusive to them among blacks..There are alot of non Ethiopian blacks including socalled Bantu speakers with similar features.

For the last time the Caucasians in North Africa are a minority and not indigenous to the land....Native North Africans are blacks like the rest of Africans and all the other regions of the continent! Most of those other people you mentioned to prove Africa's racial diversity are blacks...That just goes to show the diversity within the blackrace more so than racial diversity of Africans..The Asians in Madagascar are widely speculated believed to be settlers....I don't subscribe to the Evolutionary Theory cause of it's many holes and lack of logic...Yes all indigenous Africans are blacks...The ethnic diversity within Africa's black children a beautiful thing
I am not the mouth piece for Ethiopia, but I am listening to two individuals speaking Amharic (both with the look I am describing) as I type this, so I am not ignorant of what I speak.

If you are one of the Black Nationalist types that think all of the pharoahs and ancient Egyptians were black, and Hannibal and the residents of Carthage were black, etc. and you don't believe in evolution, we aren't going to find much common ground on this conversation. The theory of gravity is full of holes to this day, yet the apple still drops.

Old 03-03-2011, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by westsideboy View Post
I am not the mouth piece for Ethiopia, but I am listening to two individuals speaking Amharic (both with the look I am describing) as I type this, so I am not ignorant of what I speak.

If you are one of the Black Nationalist types that think all of the pharoahs and ancient Egyptians were black, and Hannibal and the residents of Carthage were black, etc. and you don't believe in evolution, we aren't going to find much common ground on this conversation. The theory of gravity is full of holes to this day, yet the apple still drops.
Well even so i'm sure you know that a couple of your Ethiopian partners can't speak for all Amharas muchless Ethiopians no more than you can speak for all Americans..

No i'm an conscious brother and realist whom studied the facts, sees through the Eurocentric lies and pseudo science for what they are....Yes Hannibal/the Moors and all the true Ancient Kemites Pharaohs were black Africans.... Comparing gravity to the Evolutionary theory is an horrible analogy..you can prove gravity cause it's obviously apparent to all...Where as the Evolutionary theory is a wild sci fi story the brunt of which is based on circumstantial evidence and far fetched theories...no real facts.

Old 03-03-2011, 08:32 PM

I don't think you know much about science, or you would know that no theory is ever provable, only disprovable. Experiments don't prove theories, they find evidence to support them. That is science's greatest achievement, that everything is always open for revision if new evidence is found.

So it goes with evolution, the theory isn't perfect, but it is the best explanation science can offer based on the evidence at hand, much of which is factual, specifically the fossil record and genetics. Gravity, despite your claim, is a far less solid theory. It doesn't jive with the other theories of physics like Quantam Mechanics, and completely breaks down when you get back to the time of the Big Bang. But as I say, the apple still falls

You can call me Eurocentric, I can call you Afrocentric. The "Egyptians were black theory and later supplanted by lighter skinned white people myth" has been throughly debunked. The Egyptians of today are the same Egyptians of yesterday, genetic evidence has shown this. Whether you want to call them Caucasian or not is up to you. I do, most are in agreement with me. I am sure you will just pass it off as a "Eurocentric conspiracy" or something, but I will post the link anyway. It is from wikipedia, but it gives equal time to all of the competing theories.

Ancient Egyptian race controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here is my favorite quote:

Dr. Zahi Hawass, the current Secretary General of the Egyptian Supreme Council of Antiquities, has stated that "The portrayal of ancient Egyptian civilization as black has no element of truth to it;" and that "Ancient Egyptians are not Arabs and are not Africans despite the fact that Egypt is in Africa."

So if you don't believe me, maybe you will believe the Dr. Hawass, an Egyptian himself, since he is a fellow African, who has no desire according to his quote to be considered "black" or "african."

Old 03-03-2011, 09:02 PM

Quote:
I don't think you know much about science, or you would know that no theory is ever provable, only disprovable. Experiments don't prove theories, they find evidence to support them. That is science's greatest achievement, that everything is always open for revision if new evidence is found.

So it goes with evolution, the theory isn't perfect, but it is the best explanation science can offer based on the evidence at hand, much of which is factual, specifically the fossil record and genetics. Gravity, despite your claim, is a far less solid theory. It doesn't jive with the other theories of physicals like Quantam Mechanics, and completely breaks down when you get back to the time of the Big Bang. But as I say, the apple still falls

You can call me Eurocentric, I can call you Afrocentric. The "Egyptians were black theory and later supplanted by lighter skinned white people myth" has been throughly debunked. The Egyptians of today are the same Egyptians of yesterday, genetic evidence has shown this. Whether you want to call them Caucasian or not is up to you. I do, most are in agreement with me. I am sure you will just pass it off as a "Eurocentric conspiracy" or something, but I will post the link anyway. It is from wikipedia, but it gives equal time to all of the competing theories.

Here is my favorite quote:

Dr. Zahi Hawass, the current Secretary General of the Egyptian Supreme Council of Antiquities, has stated that "The portrayal of ancient Egyptian civilization as black has no element of truth to it;" and that "Ancient Egyptians are not Arabs and are not Africans despite the fact that Egypt is in Africa."

So if you don't believe me, maybe you will believe the Egyptians themselves since they are fellow Africans.
I'm not sure if you believe your on bull but i'm not buying it..The Evolutionary theory is not only imperfect...It's absurd...Finding old fossils doesn't prove that there was a big explosion in outer space that created life followed by numerous mutations of species that populate the Earth

Gravity is proven to be factual by us on the ground and not floating like we are in space..

The Ancient Egyptians blackness is a fact disregarded by racist..Look no further than the name the Ancient Egyptians called themselves(Kemites) literally meaning blacks and the way they portrayed themselves in art with obviously black features(brown to dark skin, wooly hair often in afro or braids,etc) and their African origin...Most Modern Egyptians(excluding the native black minorities such as the socalled Nubians, Beja, etc, among others) are not native Egyptians but descendents of the Middle Eastern(arabs, Persians,etc) and to a smaller extent Europeans(Romans, Greeks)historical enemies of the Ancient Egyptians whom only dominate Egypt today due to invasion and conquest.. Assuming most Modern Egyptians are descendents of Ancient Egyptians is as foolish as thinking the Spaniard conquistador of Central America the Ancient Azteks

Dr. Hawaas is an arab with bias...Ofcourse he's going to claim Ancient Egyptians weren't African/black cause it would expose the way his people are stealing/leaching black African history their ancestors stole from the true indigenous black minority in Southern Egypt....The only people that looked like Eurasians of Modern Egypt today were the foes of Ancient Egyptian Kemites/blacks...For the last time Ancient Egyptian considering themselves(blacks) and portraying themselves as such contradicts Hawaas arabocentric claims...There is a reason the only Modern Egyptians whom resemble anything like the way Ancient Egyptians painted themselves in bust and hieroglyphics are the black Egyptians in the South..

Last edited by brother's keeper; 03-03-2011 at 09:10 PM..

Old 03-03-2011, 09:49 PM

If Dr. Hawaas was an biased Arab why would he have said specifically, "Ancient Egyptians are not Arabs." Oh wait, to hide his own bias, right? He is on the conpiracy. Just like me and 95% of ancient Egyptian scholars

Secondly, if you go to Central America and South America, you will still see the descendants of the Maya, the Aztecs, and the Inca. They are all still there, and all still have their own languages. They were not replaced by the Spainards, some interbred and adopted the language, many didn't. They are the same today as they were then, just like the Egyptians are today. It is nearly impossible for a small group of invaders to eliminate an ethnic substrate. They can replace the language, the material culture, etc., but the people keep on living and breeding (and evolving, whoops ). The idea that a great civilation of entirely "black" people would be nearly completely replaced by some Romans, and later Arabs on horseback is not in consistant with the historical record.

A similar argument is made sometimes for Ancient Greeks, that they are not modern Greeks. And that the modern Greeks are merely Slavic invaders who adopted the language. This theory too is always put forth by people with a racial agenda. Namely, the nazi types. They believed the ancient Greeks to be blond and blue eyed and couldn't come to grips with Western Civilization being founded by the bushy haired swarthy people they found in Greece. So they found some peripheral evidence and came up with the story that fit their agenda. Modern genetics has proven them wrong too.

When I look at the busts and hierogylphs I see people that look like modern Egyptians. They have tan/brown skin, and facial features that are similar to their neighbors, the Arabs, Berbers, Syrians, etc. If you want to call them "black" because they lived in Africa, you are guilty of applying a modern racial standard to a people and a time when things weren't so stuck in stone as they are today. There is evidence of people from further south in the Nile Valley having their own dynastic line, and yes, some of their art is clearly "nubian" if you want to call it that, but they were invaders from the south, not the natives of Alexandria and Memphis.

Old 03-03-2011, 10:25 PM

Quote:
If Dr. Hawaas was an biased Arab why would he have said specifically, "Ancient Egyptians are not Arabs." Oh wait, to hide his own bias, right? He is on the conpiracy. Just like me and 95% of ancient Egyptian scholars

Secondly, if you go to Central America and South America, you will still see the descendants of the Maya, the Aztecs, and the Inca. They are all still there, and all still have their own languages. They were not replaced by the Spainards, some interbred and adopted the language, many didn't. They are the same today as they were then, just like the Egyptians are today. It is nearly impossible for a small group of invaders to eliminate an ethnic substrate. They can replace the language, the material culture, etc., but the people keep on living and breeding (and evolving, whoops ). The idea that a great civilation of entirely "black" people would be nearly completely replaced by some Romans, and later Arabs on horseback is not in consistant with the historical record.

A similar argument is made sometimes for Ancient Greeks, that they are not modern Greeks. And that the modern Greeks are merely Slavic invaders who adopted the language. This theory too is always put forth by people with a racial agenda. Namely, the nazi types. They believed the ancient Greeks to be blond and blue eyed and couldn't come to grips with Western Civilization being founded by the bushy haired swarthy people they found in Greece. So they found some peripheral evidence and came up with the story that fit their agenda. Modern genetics has proven them wrong too.

When I look at the busts and hierogylphs I see people that look like modern Egyptians. They have tan/brown skin, and facial features that are similar to their neighbors, the Arabs, Berbers, Syrians, etc. If you want to call them "black" because they lived in Africa, you are guilty of applying a modern racial standard to a people and a time when things weren't so stuck in stone as they are today. There is evidence of people from further south in the Nile Valley having their own dynastic line, and yes, some of their art is clearly "nubian" if you want to call it that, but they were invaders from the south, not the natives of Alexandria and Memphis.

Cause he wants you to believe that Modern Egyptian arab settlers such as himself are native Egyptians genius..

Maybe Central America/Southern America was a bad example...North America and the descendants of European colonist whom now dominate North America as opposed to the native Amerindians of pre colonial times whom are now a small minority is a better comparison between Ancient and Modern Egypt...Most Modern Egyptians are arabs far different from the Ancient Egyptian Africans...Eurasians from all over the Middle East were streaming into North Africa for centuries after the fall of Ancient Egypt to Islamic and European conquest..So North Africa/Egypt transforming over all that time isn't far fetched...It took less time for North America to transform from all Native American to predominantly Caucasian due to similar circumstances which changed Egypt's racial makeup up over time.

Many Modern Greeks likely have African blood due to the Moors occupying Southern Europe for 700 yrs...That's no secret but I could careless about them so I want delve that deep.

Clearly you are looking through an Eurocentric lens..Ancient Egyptians were significantly darker than most Modern arab Egyptians...Most AEs had dreadlocks, afros, and braids not exactly Middle Eastern hairstyles...Though there facial features varied as blacks are prone to do more than a few had stereotypical black full lips and broad round noses...The only Egyptians whom look remotely like Ancient Egyptians are those Egyptians whom are black.. I'm calling them black cause that's what they called/considered themselves and were..The socalled Nubians were a branch of the Ancient Egyptian dynasty not foreigners... Ancient Egypt was expanded territory of its mother Taseti(socalled Ancient Nubia).... Both kingdoms are so intertwined and near identical for this reason....Trying to separate the socalled Nubians from Ancient Egyptians is a spin tactic used by Eurocentrics to hide Ancient Egypt's black roots....Truth is the way socalled Ancient Nubians and Ancient Egyptians portrayed themselves is identical for obvious reasons...They were the same people.

Last edited by brother's keeper; 03-03-2011 at 10:53 PM..

Old 03-03-2011, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brother's keeper View Post
Cause he wants you to believe that Modern Egyptian arab settlers such as himself are native Egyptians genius..

Maybe Central America/Southern America was a bad example...North America and the descendants of European colonist whom now dominate North America as opposed to the native Amerindians of pre colonial times whom are now a small minority is a better comparison between Ancient and Modern Egypt...Most Modern Egyptians are arabs far different from the Ancient Egyptian Africans...Eurasians from all over the Middle East were streaming into North Africa for centuries after the fall of Ancient Egypt to Islamic and European conquest..So North Africa/Egypt transforming over all that time isn't far fetched...It took less time for North America to transform from all Native American to predominantly Caucasian due to similar circumstances which changed Egypt's racial makeup up over time.

Many Modern Greeks likely have African blood due to the Moors occupying Southern Europe for 700 yrs...That's no secret but I could careless about them so I want delve that deep.

Clearly you are looking through an Eurocentric lens..Ancient Egyptians were significantly darker than most Modern arab Egyptians...Most AEs had dreadlocks, afros, and braids not exactly Middle Eastern hairstyles...Though there facial features varied as blacks are prone to do more than a few had stereotypical black full lips and broad round noses...The only Egyptians whom look remotely like Ancient Egyptians are those Egyptians whom are black.. I'm calling them black cause that's what they called/considered themselves and were..The socalled Nubians were a branch of the Ancient Egyptian dynasty not foreigners... Ancient Egypt was expanded territory of its mother Taseti(socalled Ancient Nubia).... Both kingdoms are so intertwined and near identical for this reason....Trying to separate the socalled Nubians from Ancient Egyptians is a spin tactic used by Eurocentrics to hide Ancient Egypt's black roots....Truth is the way socalled Ancient Nubians and Ancient Egyptians portrayed themselves is identical for obvious reasons...They were the same people.
This is the quote that means the most to me,

"The DNA evidence of the remains of pyramid workers from 2600 BC and the blood group distribution showed that the ancient Egyptians were essentially the same as modern Egyptians."

I think much of what you are saying rabout the contact between Ancient Egypt and deeper Africa is true. But by 2600BC it seems the Egyptians were who they still all today. The country is Arab in language and culture now, but the genentic evidence seems to indicate that the moderns are decendants of the ancients.

This map shows a distinct North African genetic profile
http://dchero.files.wordpress.com/20...-world-map.gif
I take note of the relationship that exists from Morocco all the way down to Ethiopia. It is distinictly African, and shares some genes with the Middle East and Southern Europe, but not nearly to the scope to explain your invasion theory. If your theory of massive displacements of black natives by white arabs were correct the same gene profile would be present form Morraco to Arabia because of the founder effect, and this isn't the case.

I wish this map did have Greece because I am sure it would show North African blood. The Greeks are an Eastern Mediteranean people that traveled all over the water. Their culture and language was once the prestige from Constatinople to Alexandria

How dark was were the ancients skin? Probably as dark as now, ranging from dark olive to brown. I suspect they were out in the sun alot

http://www.mnsu.edu/emuseum/prehistory/egypt/government/tutankhamun.jpg (broken link)
http://www.pollsb.com/photos/o/23648..._egyptians.jpg
http://knowledgebox.files.wordpress....11/pharoah.jpg

In the end I think I if you believe in the concept of race, which is now more of a social designation rather than genetic and certainly not politically correct, I would call North Africans Caucasian, for whatever that is worth these days.

Caucasian race - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited by westsideboy; 03-04-2011 at 12:09 AM..

Old 03-04-2011, 03:01 AM

16,259 posts, read 43,195,107 times
I kinda think that Ethiopians may or may not care about being associated with being black or not.

I think, perhaps, they just want people to know that they have a completely other identity going on.

Kind of like us white folks...not all of us are stereotypical generic white anglo-saxon protestants or whatever the masses might be assumed to be. For every kind of person out there, there is a whole lot of other OTHER identity going on, well beyond just skin color.

I'm always amazed with all the diversity we got going in the States...things get simplified down to 3 categories of generic white person, generic black person, and generic immigrant person.

All the more power to anyone who asserts more identity than a simplistic view.

Old 03-04-2011, 08:50 AM

Quote:
This is the quote that means the most to me,

"The DNA evidence of the remains of pyramid workers from 2600 BC and the blood group distribution showed that the ancient Egyptians were essentially the same as modern Egyptians."

I think much of what you are saying rabout the contact between Ancient Egypt and deeper Africa is true. But by 2600BC it seems the Egyptians were who they still all today. The country is Arab in language and culture now, but the genentic evidence seems to indicate that the moderns are decendants of the ancients.

This map shows a distinct North African genetic profile
http://dchero.files.wordpress.com/20...-world-map.gif
I take note of the relationship that exists from Morocco all the way down to Ethiopia. It is distinictly African, and shares some genes with the Middle East and Southern Europe, but not nearly to the scope to explain your invasion theory. If your theory of massive displacements of black natives by white arabs were correct the same gene profile would be present form Morraco to Arabia because of the founder effect, and this isn't the case.

I wish this map did have Greece because I am sure it would show North African blood. The Greeks are an Eastern Mediteranean people that traveled all over the water. Their culture and language was once the prestige from Constatinople to Alexandria

How dark was were the ancients skin? Probably as dark as now, ranging from dark olive to brown. I suspect they were out in the sun alot

http://www.mnsu.edu/emuseum/prehistory/egypt/government/tutankhamun.jpg (broken link)
http://www.pollsb.com/photos/o/23648..._egyptians.jpg
http://knowledgebox.files.wordpress....11/pharoah.jpg

In the end I think I if you believe in the concept of race, which is now more of a social designation rather than genetic and certainly not politically correct, I would call North Africans Caucasian, for whatever that is worth these days.

Caucasian race - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dimwit....The only modern Egyptians whom have a slightest chance of having significant Ancient Egyptian genes are the black Egyptians whom are unfortunately a minority in their own land now..Any study that suggest that the majority Modern arab Egyptians are the same as the Ancient Egyptians is obviously pseudo science which goal is taking Ancient Egypt out of Africa..

Ancient Egypt was most likely a collection of many black African tribes/peopl's with the KU$HITES being the elite class..Modern Egypt's arab influence goes much deeper than language and culture...This isn't modern Sudan in which most of the socalled arabs are arabic speaking Africans....Most Modern Egypt's people are arabs whom's forefathers came directly from Arabia among other places in the Mid East after Ancient Egypt's fell to foreign Middle Eastern Islamic conquest....This has been well documented....Egypt has been conquered by Mid Eastern(Turks, Persians, arabs,etc) and Europeans(Greeks, Romans) throughout history whom have obviously transformed it's gene pool and racial makeup up...To deny this would be foolish..There is a reason why most modern Egyptians look like thier arab brethren in Gaza or Baghdad more than Ancient Egyptians.

Are you gone believe a map obviously made by a Eurocentric white nationalist with race centric bias or what your common sense, and what the Ancient Egyptians showed you about themselves?

Southern Europe(including Greece) was a stronghold of the Moors for many centuries...I'm not saying that's why Greeks are necessarily more tan than many of their European counterparts but it's no secret that the Moors were known to have a fetish for white ass and no doubt boned alot of snow bunnies during their occupation of Europe...Hell....Shakesphere made a play about it I'm sure Greeks does have some genetic similarities between them and certain North African people such as the Amizagh whom are decendents of European slaves brought to the region by Moors and arabs and even some Modern Egyptians whom are the descendents of former Greek invaders of Egypt.

Nah...On average most Ancient Egyptians ranged between caramel brown, medium brown, and darkskin like most socalled modern Nubian people...

http://www.archaeology.org/interacti...aiherpra1.jpeg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_6K4an3_7Kk...King+Tut+1.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_1F2tEtXN_6...Queen+Tiye.jpg

http://www.historyforkids.org/learn/...ynsoldiers.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3305/...ef4_z.jpg?zz=1

http://www.woodlands-junior.kent.sch...es/farming.jpg

Now compare Ancient Kemites to Modern Egyptian arabs

http://previous.presstv.ir/photo/201...1073959750.jpg

http://rpmedia.ask.com/ts?u=/wikiped...Mubarak.01.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Wpx8L26U3w...5002881353.jpg

http://www.hat.net/album/middle_east...tian_girls.jpg

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/20...-protest_4.jpg

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/image.../phpmTUO7X.jpg

http://www.cbc.ca/gfx/images/news/to...txxqnk-306.jpg

Obviously not the same people

Now compare the way Ancient Kemites looked to the way their descendents the black Egyptians look today

http://www.biketour4goodhope.de/libr...1/dsc07006.jpg

http://developmentalidealism.org/img...ldGouma500.jpg

http://kememou.com/00000_peopleok1.jpg (broken link)

http://cac-ib-geography.wikispaces.c...2520set-up.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_UqsRf118B2.../s400/Beja.jpg

http://www.travelphoto.net/a-photo-a...ii2066a500.jpg

http://www.amoeba.com/dynamic-images...ic_B/beja9.jpg

http://kememou.com/00000beja1a.jpg (broken link)

http://billygambelaafroasiaticanthro...bian-woman.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvn1CTVbAQM

Obviously the idigenous black Egyptians are the only true decendents of Ancient Egyptians still living in Modern Egypt...They aren't the same people as the arab majority whom decend from Middle Eastern settlers.

The label Caucasian is used way to loosely these days by some people..mostly Eurocentrics....My and most reasonable people definition of Caucasian is the traditional one=only white people whom's ancestors descend from the Caucasus Mountain region of Eurasia...Most North Africans aren't white/Caucasians...Calling North African Caucasians is just as ignorant as calling all Mexicans Caucasians...Are there Caucasians people in North Africa and Mexico? Ofcourse..Are most North Africans or Mexicans Caucasians? Far from it

Last edited by brother's keeper; 03-04-2011 at 10:08 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland