Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-08-2007, 06:52 PM

692 posts, read 1,727,276 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by carebear1970 View Post
hmmm...why is it always the race issue???? arghhhhhhh..y can no one answer me this???
Race has always been an issue in this country. It is obvious that it is an issue in the city-data forum. Race colors a lot of the posts. Even when race is not mentioned directly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2007, 07:01 PM

135 posts, read 604,374 times
Default a matter of race

Can we all agree we are all of the HUMAN race? And if so, lets act like it.

Old 08-08-2007, 08:03 PM

915 posts, read 3,171,107 times
Quote:
I didn't say anything about NC..but I have a friend in Hickory and she likes it. And I'm so curious..why does the race card always get thrown out in any post..geesh...I like the "shut up poor redneck girl that is pathetic because she likes black bears" rants..lol
lol

I am just wondering cos I just moved from NC to MD hahha...always like to someone is from NC or to NC

Old 08-08-2007, 08:19 PM

2 posts, read 4,234 times
Default duh

in case you didn't know DC is the Capitol of the US and where 80% of the gov't is housed. the salaries are higher due to that and the amount of people here that have security clearances.
any suburban area within 25 miles of amy major city is expensive.
the 500K + communites aren't really ghetto - it's the section 8 that is being pushed uut of DC into PG and Mont county. that is worsening crime.
i grew up 10 miles outside of DC and still live there witih my children and husband. you do have to be more careful now than 10 years ago but again it's a suburban city area. no different than any other place!

Old 08-08-2007, 09:20 PM

62 posts, read 253,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by liliblu View Post
After reading this I now why you have no home to call your own....
I'll find it. It exists somewhere. There may be no utopia but there are places much closer to it than others. I may even find a place that I have almost nothing to b itch about. I'll be so excited and I won't remember anybody that I didn't like! .. TTFN

Old 08-09-2007, 03:53 AM

135 posts, read 705,879 times
hmm within 25 miles?? Then explain to me why Frederick is so expensive??? That is further than 25 miles from the land of crap DC and shoot for that matter..why is Ellicott City so expensive and Towson...it's called people come here and drive up prices and then clog the road ways going back and forth to work just to have their unfurnished McMansions...there is a reason they have all migrated this way and it's not only for cheap housing because lord knows now it's not..they have done ruined that..

Old 08-09-2007, 07:19 AM

350 posts, read 1,641,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lscalder View Post
EMSGoof: I live in Pg county so you have more experience in pg county because you deal with the over the phone then someone who is a Pg county resident. So I guess you are the fool because you donot like to hear the truth. I know I was right in my last post when I mention whites donot want to hear about their own kind who is on National television talking about how much he loves kids and promoting his new website on how to find kids to molest. What I mention is fact because we all know that whites ar egoing crazy over the fact what NFL football player vick is accuse of although he is innocent. They are protesting in front of the court house calling him a monster but here we have a white men telling the entire country what he is doing and the government or the same white people who are protesting against Vick is not protesting against this men who are taking our children innocent away from them and giving other advice to child molesters how to rape kids. Now what kind of country do we live in where dogs mean more then our children. I am starting to think its about color and I know I am not the only one.
Maybe I missed something, but who is this man who's teaching people how to find kids to molest on his website????
IF Vick is guilty, he should be held responsible for his actions- I don't care if he's black, white or purple- dog fighting is disgusting, sick and cruel. Anyone who participates, should be put in a pen with the dogs they've trained to kill. In fact, lets throw child molesters in there with them! Add rapists and murderers too. Instead of dogs, let's put starving lions in there with those men. Hey, lions need to eat too!

Old 08-09-2007, 08:07 AM

932 posts, read 1,672,504 times
The man she was talking about was on one of the nightly news shows( can not remember which one exactly) but it was saying how this man had a website that let men find younger girls on the internet and how to find them. They basically said that it wasn't illegal and that he has a right to do so.

Old 08-09-2007, 10:39 AM

59 posts, read 153,077 times
Quote:
no i know the National Zoo is free..and so are all the museums...the zoo in Baltimore isn't...and both are disgustingly dirty and nasty..both in bad parts of town..yeah let me go there
Do you really think the National Zoo is in a bad part of town? (Woodley Park is one of the nicest neighborhoods in D.C.)

Last edited by Mattie Jo; 08-10-2007 at 11:33 AM.. Reason: name calling

Old 08-09-2007, 12:38 PM

62 posts, read 253,283 times
Default RE: The child molester

The man who has made those statements on television and has set-up a website designed to help other child molesters is now almost certainly being watched like a hawk by the FBI and probably his local police too. If or when he makes the slightest mistake and commits a crime they can make stick he will be swooped down on and eventually receive much greater criminal charges than Vick. They aren't ignoring the man; they just need as much evidence of a prosecutable crime as they can get.

Meanwhile, they had more than enough evidence to charge and indict Vick after they had been investigating him for months or more. The charges in his case are more than justified as much as the charges against the other man will be.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland