U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2011, 12:53 PM

10,944 posts, read 20,140,900 times

Advertisements

Annapolis mall is probably the best in the entire region except maybe tysons, which is overated IMO.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2011, 02:04 PM
(-) (-) started this thread

690 posts, read 1,671,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcmo View Post
Annapolis mall is probably the best in the entire region except maybe tysons, which is overated IMO.
tysons is way overated imo...only place i actually like going to do some serious shopping in va is leesburg outlets and that's purely for shopping as the food and entertainment options out there suck.

Old 10-06-2011, 01:48 PM

10,944 posts, read 20,140,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by (-) View Post
tysons is way overated imo...only place i actually like going to do some serious shopping in va is leesburg outlets and that's purely for shopping as the food and entertainment options out there suck.
I would much rather drive across the bay bridge to Easton or whatever for outlet shopping. NoVA is texas sprawl without the roadway capacity to support it and driving across the water is much more scenic and fun than navigating the beltway construction .

Old 10-06-2011, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcmo View Post
I would much rather drive across the bay bridge to Easton or whatever for outlet shopping. NoVA is texas sprawl without the roadway capacity to support it and driving across the water is much more scenic and fun than navigating the beltway construction .
i actually enjoy my drive to leesburg, as it generally takes me towards frederick, over a covered bridge crossing the potomac. pretty great scenery, especially this time of year when the leaves are changing. i also prefer leesburg outlets because they have more of the higher end things i like. brooks brothers, joseph a banks, ralph lauren, etc. you can still be affluent and look for a good deal too lol, i hate paying retail for anything...i guess old habits die slow

Old 10-08-2011, 06:03 PM

3,237 posts, read 3,393,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by (-) View Post
for montgomery county to be as high dollar as it is, they have some pretty crappy malls. i remember there was a time when pg and dc folks had to go out to montgomery county to do real shopping since there were no real stores in those areas. i don't think i've ever been to columbia mall.
It's true, the best mall in Montgomery is Montgomery Mall (or Westfield Shoppingtown Montgomery as they insist) but its too small and doesn't hold up. The less said about Wheaton and White Flint the better. I think the best is Arundel Mills, it's just huuuge and has tons of great stores and even a Medevial Times! Columbia Mall is pretty good too and unfortunately havent been to Annapolis mall in years.

Old 10-08-2011, 10:48 PM

8,002 posts, read 6,606,853 times
Top 4 would be Towson, Arundel Mills, Columbia, Annapolis.

Old 10-09-2011, 03:36 AM

52 posts, read 114,658 times
I rather shop at a mall or outlet mall that is close from where I'am. I pick St. Charles Town Center.

Old 10-09-2011, 08:58 PM

10,136 posts, read 12,004,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carameldude View Post
I rather shop at a mall or outlet mall that is close from where I'am. I pick St. Charles Town Center.
Too small. They made some nice changes but it can't compete with the other malls.

Old 10-10-2011, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carameldude View Post
havent been to st. charles mall in years. at one point in time it had gone down the drain due to all the kids and pg county folk coming there and starting trouble.

Old 10-10-2011, 10:28 AM

52 posts, read 114,658 times
Yeah it's a small mall but I'm still sticking with it. I haven't been to the other malls in the area to see it can live up the hype.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or