Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-09-2014, 07:57 AM

7,783 posts, read 6,087,442 times

Advertisements

Murrieta Protest Leader: I Joined Movement When My Granddaughter Caught Hand and Foot Disease (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

My son is a Paramedic in MOCO. He recently caught this, but he probably didn't realize who he got it from. He passed it on to his toddler daughter, and it found its way to her toddler cousin, also one of our grand kids.

Look up "hand foot mouth" disease. It's not really dangerous but not fun either. The problem is, you remain communicable for 2-3 weeks AFTER the symptoms disappear.

You can blame O'Malley and Obama for this!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2014, 01:21 PM

15,144 posts, read 27,791,000 times
Seriously, blaming politicians for a disease??

Old 07-09-2014, 01:57 PM

3,307 posts, read 9,383,184 times
It's a common disease and there's no actual proof that it's coming from immigrants.

A search will reveal that it's on the rise in places like Kansas and South Carolina. Maybe Cruzincat wants to ban Kansans and Carolinans from coming to Maryland too?

Old 07-09-2014, 04:22 PM

15,144 posts, read 27,791,000 times
There's always an "agenda"

Old 07-09-2014, 06:42 PM

It's the politicians who are allowing alien children without adequate medical care to enter the US and game the system. I don't blame them for the disease. It could have been US citizens that infected my family, sure. But the story I linked to was one in which the dumping of the children in Murietta was discovered after a grandfather of kids who got infected looked into how it came about.

Can you say that there are no such (dumped, non-citizen) children in Maryland?

Old 07-10-2014, 03:33 AM

596 posts, read 730,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingo13 View Post
There's always an "agenda"
Of course there's an agenda! Haven't you heard, we're all going to get infected by those filthy illegal alien children. Hide your loved ones! Sometimes you just have to laugh at these people and their hysterics. What's actually funny is Cruzincat once accused me of being "partisan" because I told a particularly immature poster on this forum that I would not have a discussion with him as long as he resorted to childish name calling of people with whom he disagreed (ie, the usual "*******" and "Obummer" nonsense). So I'm partisan because I choose to have a discussion with people who can communicate like mature adults, but apparently screaming "You can blame O'Malley and Obama for this!" is clearly fair and balanced. Typical hypocritical foolishness. Like I said, sometimes you just have to laugh.

Old 07-10-2014, 01:51 PM

6,208 posts, read 9,215,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gibbsnm View Post
Of course there's an agenda! Haven't you heard, we're all going to get infected by those filthy illegal alien children. Hide your loved ones! Sometimes you just have to laugh at these people and their hysterics. What's actually funny is Cruzincat once accused me of being "partisan" because I told a particularly immature poster on this forum that I would not have a discussion with him as long as he resorted to childish name calling of people with whom he disagreed (ie, the usual "*******" and "Obummer" nonsense). So I'm partisan because I choose to have a discussion with people who can communicate like mature adults, but apparently screaming "You can blame O'Malley and Obama for this!" is clearly fair and balanced. Typical hypocritical foolishness. Like I said, sometimes you just have to laugh.
+1 Boom!

/thread

Old 07-12-2014, 11:54 AM

And more will be coming!

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/16/us...anted=all&_r=1&

Quote:
Hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants who came to the United States as children will be allowed to remain in the country without fear of deportation and able to work, under an executive action the Obama administration announced on Friday.
Now you can /Thread!

Old 07-12-2014, 12:18 PM

5,329 posts, read 6,021,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzincat View Post
Murrieta Protest Leader: I Joined Movement When My Granddaughter Caught Hand and Foot Disease (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

My son is a Paramedic in MOCO. He recently caught this, but he probably didn't realize who he got it from. He passed it on to his toddler daughter, and it found its way to her toddler cousin, also one of our grand kids.

Look up "hand foot mouth" disease. It's not really dangerous but not fun either. The problem is, you remain communicable for 2-3 weeks AFTER the symptoms disappear.

You can blame O'Malley and Obama for this!
Since it's not passed via the air, I would strongly suggest your son consistently wear gloves and avoid kissing the patients. If he wants to work in an affluent diverse county where many of the residents work in D.C., travel outside the country and/or have family visiting them in the United States, he will always need to take proper precautions if he wants to protect his family.

Old 07-12-2014, 04:42 PM

You don't think he takes necessary precautions already? He is a professional. You think stuff never gets passed around in hospitals? If so I hope you never find out the hard way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland