Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-20-2021, 08:47 AM

2,289 posts, read 1,568,841 times

Advertisements

Just announced don't know which variant, but with his previous cancer diagnosis, this is not what we need.

Was surprised to find there is only one other Covid thread in the Maryland wide forum, and it deals with a specific case. We could probably use a broader thread, hence........
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2021, 10:17 AM

20,102 posts, read 9,018,880 times
we all will eventually. Hogan has done a good job overall.

Old 12-20-2021, 06:15 PM

17,623 posts, read 6,911,503 times
Guess Larry "Wear the Damn Mask!" Hogan wasn't masking hard enough. If he had been, he never would have gotten COVID.

Just got back to the free state of Florida from a trip to Baltimore for the Ravens/Packers game. Suffice it to say, there are no words to express how thankful I am to have escaped that Godforsaken dystopian nightmare. People still living in abject fear from COVID with no end in sight. Masks everywhere, Karens everywhere, stupid libs everywhere.

Old 12-20-2021, 09:33 PM

3,702 posts, read 4,851,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Guess Larry "Wear the Damn Mask!" Hogan wasn't masking hard enough. If he had been, he never would have gotten COVID.

Just got back to the free state of Florida from a trip to Baltimore for the Ravens/Packers game. Suffice it to say, there are no words to express how thankful I am to have escaped that Godforsaken dystopian nightmare. People still living in abject fear from COVID with no end in sight. Masks everywhere, Karens everywhere, stupid libs everywhere.
I live on MD's coast and its a whole different world here. Hardly anybody wears a mask. Yesterday I went to Arrundel Mills (why I crossed that bridge I just don't know) and it was a different mindset. More then half were wearing masks. It reminded me of last year. Fear, fear, fear! For a flu! Glad I got back to the sane side of the state!

Old 12-21-2021, 03:59 AM

45,382 posts, read 60,575,206 times
With the number of people the Governor, any Governor really, comes into contact with on a daily basis this shouldn't be a surprise.

Nor should the current situation of schools having to go virtual.

Old 12-21-2021, 05:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlinfshr View Post
I live on MD's coast and its a whole different world here. Hardly anybody wears a mask. Yesterday I went to Arrundel Mills (why I crossed that bridge I just don't know) and it was a different mindset. More then half were wearing masks. It reminded me of last year. Fear, fear, fear! For a flu! Glad I got back to the sane side of the state!
You’re right. I was in Maryland for BikeFest in September and OC was nothing like Baltimore City.

Old 12-21-2021, 09:23 AM

2,289 posts, read 1,568,841 times
This reminds me of the expression:
There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.
But I don't think it can explain the discrepancies between these two sets of stats.

Competing Vaccination Stats | Seventh State

Old 12-21-2021, 01:22 PM

189 posts, read 154,175 times
Quote:

Please provide a citation to a reliable source showing that Hogan or anyone else affiliated with the pandemic response ever said that wearing a mask means you will "never get COVID." Go on . . . we'll wait.

We are equally thankful that you are back among the "Idiocracy" crowd.

Old 12-21-2021, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmmcubed View Post
Please provide a citation to a reliable source showing that Hogan or anyone else affiliated with the pandemic response ever said that wearing a mask means you will "never get COVID." Go on . . . we'll wait.

We are equally thankful that you are back among the "Idiocracy" crowd.
You stay in your mask-filled crime ridden dump and I'll stay here in Florida. We'll all be happy.

Old 12-21-2021, 06:25 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,663,943 times
Quote:
You stay in your mask-filled crime ridden dump and I'll stay here in Florida. We'll all be happy.
...........so you're just trolling then?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland
View detailed profiles of: