Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2022, 06:46 PM

9,504 posts, read 4,339,161 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmmcubed View Post
Ah, another "afflouncement." No need. Just go.
What's an "afflouncement"? You're so cool, you use terms that haven't even been listed on Urban Dictionary yet. I'll bet you're one of those guys who yaps about obscure college rock bands at parties, smiling smugly the entire time.

In any case, not sure what your point is. My post was on topic. Yours - who knows? Maybe you can translate it into English or something?

Old 01-11-2022, 04:34 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,658,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkvelvet87 View Post
LOL.
Acting like showing a vaccine card for 5 years old in more normal is scary and it is upside down.
No one should stop being friends with another if they have a difference of opinion over this dumb stuff going on. Sorry you are brain washed. I can’t explain to someone that doesn’t get it.

We are living in a upside down world. Plus those people were NOT my real friends to stop being friends with me over those dumb reasons. I am an incredible friend.
I might get in trouble but your viewpoint is ignorant. Look you want to put yourself at risk , fine. You don't have the right to endanger others and that's what you're doing .

Old 01-11-2022, 09:23 AM

16,277 posts, read 10,408,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
I might get in trouble but your viewpoint is ignorant. Look you want to put yourself at risk , fine. You don't have the right to endanger others and that's what you're doing .
If he doesn't get it by now he ain't gonna get it. He still considers putting others at risk, denying non-COVID patients the treatment they need because the hospitals are full and needlessly prolonging this pandemic "stupid reasons" to be upset with him.

Old 01-11-2022, 09:38 AM

188 posts, read 153,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YourWakeUpCall View Post
What's an "afflouncement"? You're so cool, you use terms that haven't even been listed on Urban Dictionary yet. I'll bet you're one of those guys who yaps about obscure college rock bands at parties, smiling smugly the entire time.

In any case, not sure what your point is. My post was on topic. Yours - who knows? Maybe you can translate it into English or something?
Someone who announces their flouncing off in a huff has provided an "afflouncement."

And the point, which should have been blindingly obvious regardless, is -- if you wanna go, go, and don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out. Nobody cares.

And your "bet" as to my identity is *so* far off . . .

Old 01-12-2022, 01:45 PM

23 posts, read 19,068 times
I'm going to avoid getting into a debate but anyone who is counting the days until they move to a state with more lax policies about protecting public health can go ahead and move out. Don't wait, just go.

As far as baiting people about moving to some other state, fortunately, freedom means that we get to make our own choices. It might shock some people that there are plenty of people who like being in a state with a largely educated populace, many cultures and political opinions that differ from the OP's. Stay in your own lane and stay out of mine, thanks.

I know multiple people who picked moving to MD in recent years because they like the quality of life and the political ethos. Usually, they were surprised at first but they love it, bought homes and have been getting to know the state. In terms of opinions about the pandemic, they follow science and like being in a state that supports a lot of medical work.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland
View detailed profiles of: