U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-09-2009, 10:46 PM

8 posts, read 29,590 times

Advertisements

Hi there. We are strongly considering a move into the neighborhood called the Cloverfields in Stevensville. I'm interested in any opinions/information about the area. I've heard it's full of kids, but teenagers can bring drama and there isn't much for them to do. I guess it depends what you are trying to do because I understand there is a pool with a swim team and a beach--that would have kept me busy as a teenager!!

Anyway, I've lived in Bowie my whole life and it freaks me out completely to think of moving, especially over the bridge, but everyone I've talked to so far seems to love it there.

Will I have to go over the bridge to do things like go to movies or bowl or find a hardware store?

If you do know Cloverfields well, are there certain streets in the development that you'd prefer/avoid because of traffic issues?

Thanks so much for any input!!

Denise the Chicken-necker
Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2009, 08:55 AM

59 posts, read 152,501 times
Howdy Howtochoose!

We just moved to Stevensville last week. After researching the area and driving around the town, we fell in love and decided to move. Thus far, yeah, you will have to make the drive over the bridge to get to Home depot/movies, and just about anything except groceries. However, the drive is not too bad, once you get used to the bridge. It's only about 10-15 min drive to westfields mall.
As for Cloverfield, we did consider the neighbor, but one drawback is that you will have to use well water and septic sewer.. but on the brighter side, you pay less tax. We moved to Ellendale and they have city water and sewer, but have to pay $ 600 a year for the privilege...

Drive around a bit and I'm sure, you'll fall in love with Kent Island, too!

Old 08-11-2009, 01:03 AM

542 posts, read 827,116 times
If you're looking at Cloverfield, watch out for that giant people eating monster!!

Old 08-31-2009, 01:15 PM

1 posts, read 3,763 times
Cloverfields is a great neighborhood with Public water and sewer. We have over 950 houses in the neighborhood with access to beach,pool,park,clubhouse and marina. I have lived here for 9 years an love it. We do neighborhood parties for most holidays and a huge end of summer Crab Feast. You will see the homeowners association fee is minimal compared to other neighborhoods with similiar ammenities! We have Queenstown Outlets 10 minutes away. You can go to Easton for the movies or over to annapolis.If you have any further questions let me know Karen Driver 410-829-0331 You can also visit the neighborhood website cloverfieldsonline.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or