U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 09-15-2009, 09:36 AM
 
Location: N/A
1,359 posts, read 3,370,962 times
Reputation: 572

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by convex20899 View Post
No one can speak there mind. Which is our Constitutional right! When you do you are labeled an "angry white man" or "neoconservative" is that the word you were looking for cpterp, or did you mean necon-nazi? Liberals don't want anyone to speak there mind when it's against the liberal agenda.

Long live liberty!!!!
From Martinsburg...what a surprise. Everyone's free to speak their mind all they want, but when they say things like "filmsniffer" posted they should expect to be criticized for it. You're absolutely right though, racism is against my "liberal agenda." I'm so glad you understand how it is. I usually leave the name-calling to the right, but as I said before "neocon extremist" fits the bill here. Maybe you should have went to one of the many health care town halls held throughout the country to see who does the real name-calling.

 
Old 09-15-2009, 10:25 AM
 
Location: Martinsburg
307 posts, read 627,424 times
Reputation: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpterp View Post
From Martinsburg...what a surprise. Everyone's free to speak their mind all they want, but when they say things like "filmsniffer" posted they should expect to be criticized for it. You're absolutely right though, racism is against my "liberal agenda." I'm so glad you understand how it is. I usually leave the name-calling to the right, but as I said before "neocon extremist" fits the bill here. Maybe you should have went to one of the many health care town halls held throughout the country to see who does the real name-calling.

You have issues with me living in Martinsburg? "filmsniffer" has the right to speak as he or she feels. With criticism? absoultley! All of our opinions differ. I have attended several of these health care town halls. for you'er liberalism I suggest Sean Hannity he will cure that for you!
 
Old 09-18-2009, 10:54 AM
 
9 posts, read 15,407 times
Reputation: 16
Mochabiz your entitled to your opinion but the way you shared your decision not to live in PG was all wrong and offensive. I live in Bowie and calling my neighborhood "hoodrich" does such a disservice to me, my city, and a variety of other cities in the county. Really it came off pretty ignorant.
I wish you would have just reported some statistics from your INDEPTH blog research instead of blanketing the whole county as HOODRICH in your HOODREPORT. I can kinda see where you were trying to go with it, but your delivery was Whackarnolds (to put it in hoodrich terms).

Take no offense just some constructive criticism lil mama, kidree signing off on this HOOD REPORT live from PG county...lol.
 
Old 09-18-2009, 08:43 PM
 
903 posts, read 3,364,768 times
Reputation: 602
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpterp View Post
How about everyday when I commute from Germantown via the MARC train, and I have yet to see an Hispanic board the train there, although I see Hispanics, Blacks, and Whites walking to the school in the mornings. Not to mention that I drive through there at least every week, and for about a year I was at the MC Business Center every week. Actually, (I can't believe I forgot about this) I remember one day when I was leaving the MC building seeing a brand new black Lamborghini Gallardo. Yeah, in Mont. County you can expect to see an exotic every week or so (I'm a car buff and spot them easily), but usually in Bethesda so that's why it stuck in my memory. Those "illegal mexicans[sic.]" sure have money, don't they?
I don't give a rat's ass about the MARC. Or the MC Business center. Hardly the breeding grounds. Hell, that's barely seeing anything. You talked about them like they were in the past tense. Why is that? It sounds like you have been out of the loop. Try again.

Are you serious? LOL, I see exotic cars more often than that outside of Bethesda! Sure, they can...Mexican drug cartels are prevalent in MoCo, especially Gaithersburg/Germantown. Now before you cry about the "Mexican" in "Mexican drug cartels", I didn't call them that. Everyone else did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpterp View Post
Haha, you're really funny:
Any way you see it, it's the truth. If you'd just see what I'm saying... Liberalism masks the reality. It's ridiculous. SOME people do not deserved to be saved, okay?

If you will excuse me now, I gotta shave my head again, and put on a swastika shirt. I've got a white power rally to attend tonight.
 
Old 09-18-2009, 10:55 PM
 
Location: N/A
1,359 posts, read 3,370,962 times
Reputation: 572
Quote:
Originally Posted by filmsniffer View Post
I don't give a rat's ass about the MARC. Or the MC Business center. Hardly the breeding grounds. Hell, that's barely seeing anything. You talked about them like they were in the past tense. Why is that? It sounds like you have been out of the loop. Try again.
Past tense? I haven't been to the MC place for about a year, but I still drive over that side frequently (and still ride MARC), and no, you don't care becuase you're the one who hasn't been there, ever. For someone who hates the residents of the county so much, it's amazing you've lived here for so long. Just forget everything I said for a second, and look at everyone elses comments about Old Towne. Nobody else agrees with your extremist, wingnut views.

Quote:
Originally Posted by filmsniffer View Post
Are you serious? LOL, I see exotic cars more often than that outside of Bethesda! Sure, they can...Mexican drug cartels are prevalent in MoCo, especially Gaithersburg/Germantown. Now before you cry about the "Mexican" in "Mexican drug cartels", I didn't call them that. Everyone else did.
Geez, you really are off your rocker. Yeah, I'm sure it was a drug lord driving his Lambourghini . You're gross ignorance and bias are almost funny now. This isn't Tijuana or Miami, I'm sure the Mexican Drug Cartel doesn't have sway with the entire MoCo Council. Please don't try to equate your use of the term "illegal mexican" to describe every hispanic, with the "mexican" in "Mexican Drug Cartel," it's obviously hardly disparaging when used that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by filmsniffer View Post
If you will excuse me now, I gotta shave my head again, and put on a swastika shirt. I've got a white power rally to attend tonight.
If only you were actually joking...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:31 PM.

© 2005-2020, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top