Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-30-2013, 05:17 PM

55 posts, read 139,962 times

Advertisements

My wife and I finally got a house a little over one mile north of the downtown natick station. My wife works in downtown Boston and I work from home, so it is very easy for me to go drop my wife and pick her up from the station when I am in town.

that being said, I travel almost two weeks in a month, so that means my wife has to park and take the T, going through the natick city site it lists locations where folks can park to take the 'commuter rail', however, talking to folks from Natick, they say a lot of those spots get taken early.

The question I have is, where all can we park in downtown natick if you have a permit and also, what time is early, is it 6:30 a.m or 7:30 or something else?

Your suggestions are really welcome...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2013, 07:56 AM

440 posts, read 866,866 times
Default I believe that there is no permit parking for commuters in downtown

there was a parking station but I think that closed down as it was structurally unsound-you could try West Natick train stop as that has a carpark-most people walk to the downtown stop or get dropped off-we lived about 3/4 mile from the d/town and walked it- alot of the streets around the station have timed parking so that is not an option-some businesses may rent out a spot if you ask them(i know some used to do that). I believe the only permit parking is for downtown employees of the town. May have changed in the past 6 months ....just what I remember...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts