Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-26-2013, 10:22 AM

2 posts, read 13,108 times

Advertisements

My husband is considering employment with a company based out of Fairhaven, MA. We would be relocating with our two children 10 and 8 years old. We are looking for a safe, quaint, quintessential New England town with great schools and fun things to do with the kids. We don't need to reside right in the town, but a quick car ride or bike ride to get to a coffee house/cafe/store front downtown area. I need to be in close proximity to grocery stores, maybe a WalMart, Target, and or Dunkin Donuts ???? My husband would like to be within a 15 minute commute to Fairhaven. I researched Old Rochester High School and Fairhaven High School and still can't decide which will be more suited for our kids when they reach that age......the elementary schools and middle schools in both districts seem to be comparible, so that is why I am using the high schools as the measuring stick for school districts. I would like to find employment in a school district, since I am a Special Ed. teacher. Thanks in advance for any info you can provide to make our possible move a great one!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts