U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-12-2020, 12:14 PM

8,997 posts, read 2,975,338 times

Advertisements

Patriots WR Julian Edelman arrested for vandalism in Beverly Hills

He was apparently drunk and jumped on the hood of someone's Mercedes...causing damage.

Earlier in the evening, he was seen having dinner with Paul Pierce and Danny Amendola.
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2020, 12:52 PM

6,396 posts, read 2,504,743 times
Stupid and immature on his part. He is 33 years old with a 4 year old kid now. Should be more responsible.

Old 01-12-2020, 01:04 PM

1,544 posts, read 1,046,547 times
He's a Patriot. He'll get off with a slap on the wrist. Just like all the others do.

Old 01-12-2020, 01:33 PM

12,199 posts, read 9,558,220 times
While I have yet to see where the Patriots have been placed above the law over any other franchise, I agree that this is the last thing the team needs right now. Shame on him.

Old 01-12-2020, 02:02 PM

11,694 posts, read 12,736,147 times
Prob will be dropped shortly with settlement out of court

Old 01-12-2020, 04:04 PM

11,100 posts, read 9,407,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonMike7 View Post
Prob will be dropped shortly with settlement out of court
That is what I expect.

Old 01-12-2020, 05:29 PM

3,440 posts, read 1,111,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KEVIN_224 View Post
He's a Patriot. He'll get off with a slap on the wrist. Just like all the others do.
Your from CT? Last time I checked CT was NE. Dont go benedict Arnold on your home turf.

Last edited by masssachoicetts; 01-12-2020 at 06:06 PM..

Old 01-12-2020, 06:34 PM

1,544 posts, read 1,046,547 times
Yes, I'm from Connecticut. I hate the Patriots. Always have. Always will.

I actually had to roll my eyes and laugh. The local Stop & Shop here in CT is still playing an old DVD based on them. It's old enough to where it only covers the first four wins with Super Bowl XXXVI, XXXVIII, XXXIX and XLIX. It's the same one they used when I worked at that store two years ago.

I've been a Miami Dolphins fan since 1983. Say what you want. I've heard everything. I even lived in southern Maine at the time of Super Bowl XX in early 1986 (New England beat Miami to get into XX). THAT was a test of my last nerve!

One current friend and one former friend hate the Patriots, thinking that Robert Kraft used Connecticut as suckers, acting like he was going to move the team here. I'm actually glad they never did move. Clearly, it was a leverage move by Kraft to get a push from the state house in Boston. Why didn't he just help finance the stadium himself? Hell, Steven Ross of the Dolphins paid for much of the renovations of (what is now) Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, FL himself (privately funded for $350 million). It was the only way they were going to get another Super Bowl (last one was XLIV ten years ago).

AFC Championship: Tennessee vs Kansas City. Let's see if former Dolphin QB Ryan Tannehill (#17) pulls off another upset or not. Gonna be interesting!

Old 01-12-2020, 06:52 PM

2,674 posts, read 806,479 times
I thought I read he didn’t get arrested, he got cited.

He has always seemed a bit shady. He had that sexual assault run in where the girl who accused him ended up saying she lied. I wondered if he paid her off. Seems like a strange thing to lie about but some people will do anything for money.

Old 01-12-2020, 07:08 PM

3,440 posts, read 1,111,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KEVIN_224 View Post
Yes, I'm from Connecticut. I hate the Patriots. Always have. Always will.

I actually had to roll my eyes and laugh. The local Stop & Shop here in CT is still playing an old DVD based on them. It's old enough to where it only covers the first four wins with Super Bowl XXXVI, XXXVIII, XXXIX and XLIX. It's the same one they used when I worked at that store two years ago.

I've been a Miami Dolphins fan since 1983. Say what you want. I've heard everything. I even lived in southern Maine at the time of Super Bowl XX in early 1986 (New England beat Miami to get into XX). THAT was a test of my last nerve!

One current friend and one former friend hate the Patriots, thinking that Robert Kraft used Connecticut as suckers, acting like he was going to move the team here. I'm actually glad they never did move. Clearly, it was a leverage move by Kraft to get a push from the state house in Boston. Why didn't he just help finance the stadium himself? Hell, Steven Ross of the Dolphins paid for much of the renovations of (what is now) Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, FL himself (privately funded for $350 million). It was the only way they were going to get another Super Bowl (last one was XLIV ten years ago).

AFC Championship: Tennessee vs Kansas City. Let's see if former Dolphin QB Ryan Tannehill (#17) pulls off another upset or not. Gonna be interesting!
Yeah the Pats moving to CT wouldn't have been a good idea. About 40% of the state runs NY fans from the diaspora of NY/NJ'ers. Its not fair to Mass who runs ~90%+ Pats fans with a central city lol. CT is only about 40-45% Patriots fans, which for ticket sales isnt a good idea.

Atleast your a Miami Dolphins fan and not a NYJ and NYG. Thats a plus.

And yeah, for those of us born in New England.. its our team (Except the NY part of CT) Your on the MA forum with a bunch of pats fans. Although oddly enough I was on the NJ forum and the number of sox fans outnumbered Yankees fans lol. Lots of young NJers are Sox/Mets fans.. I wonder why.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts