Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-29-2021, 05:55 PM

23,560 posts, read 18,700,598 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraveragetenant View Post
no a vaccine passport has many problems and will lead to loss of rights. it will create a two tier society that excludes people like they did in Germany. people don't want to have to show their papers even if they are vaccinated that is pure evil. i would move out of mass. if businesses use passports i have no sympathy for what happens to them. it will create violence like you have never seen.

its a civil rights violation. you are the enemy of the united states if you want a passport did we not learn from nazi Germany? i guess not. i think anyone that is for a vaccine passport should lose their rights.

I will not be getting a vaccine. people are getting paralyzed from the vaccine. no thanks.

forcing others to do something is wrong and immoral. The vaccine is still experimental and has not passed full approval by FDA.

look what happened in 1976 with the swine flu vaccine and many people were killed or injured. I guess that's the price we have to pay. You are ok with people getting injured or killed. A person can not be compensated for damages. any politician that is for vaccine passports i think should be tried in court and hung for crimes against humanity.

Total number of deaths after receiving Covid vaccine (actual causes of death unknown): 966

Total deaths linked to Covid: 3,178,093

And you are worried about "what", again?

And I hope you didn't pay too much for that History degree of yours.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2021, 06:05 PM

3,398 posts, read 1,548,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by massnative71 View Post
Total number of deaths after receiving Covid vaccine (actual causes of death unknown): 966

Total deaths linked to Covid: 3,178,093

And you are worried about "what", again?

And I hope you didn't pay too much for that History degree of yours.
Ya because when someone died in a crash they labeled it covid. they labeled anyone with covid as covid now if someone dies of the vaccine it's never labeled as a vaccine death.

the chances of you getting covid is so small and even smaller from dying from it. In some ways, all the people that are for the vaccine passport i hope they get what they want when the government takes away everyone's rights.

it was not only Germany that you needed papers this happened in parts of Russia to travel anywhere.

so you are ok with making second-class citizens? why not take their right to buy food if they don't get the vaccine. what about sueing the vaccine companies for a mandatory vaccine? Oh Thats right you can not sue them and they have 100 percent immunity and you are ok with that. the government will lay its boot on your neck! if you end up in a wheel chair that's ok we did it for the greater good now you can't even wipe your butt when you go to the bathroom because you are paralyzed.

it's my right not to put anything in my body I don't want to. you have no right to tell someone to put something into their body.

As I have shown to others in another forum on here a quote from Oscar Wilde that pertains to this.
https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/445...hes-to-live-it

“Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live. And unselfishness is letting other people's lives alone, not interfering with them. Selfishness always aims at creating around it an absolute uniformity of type. Unselfishness recognizes infinite variety of type as a delightful thing, accepts it, acquiesces in it, enjoys it. It is not selfish to think for oneself. A man who does not think for himself does not think at all. It is grossly selfish to require of one's neighbor that he should think in the same way, and hold the same opinions. Why should he? If he can think, he will probably think differently. If he cannot think, it is monstrous to require thought of any kind from him. A red rose is not selfish because it wants to be a red rose. It would be horribly selfish if it wanted all the other flowers in the garden to be both red and roses.”

― Oscar Wilde, The Soul of Man and Prison Writings

Way more people died of the flu.

Last edited by justyouraveragetenant; 04-29-2021 at 06:20 PM..

Old 04-29-2021, 06:16 PM

23,560 posts, read 18,700,598 times
Whatever dude.

Old 04-29-2021, 06:22 PM

2,352 posts, read 1,779,566 times
Weird, the vaccine weekly report now has the age group of 15-19. Like not 12-19 or 16-19 but 15-19.

50-64 is up to 72% now.

Old 04-29-2021, 06:30 PM

9,880 posts, read 7,209,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yesmaybe View Post
My prediction has been September 1st.
That's what I guess as well and I expect there to be a quick shutdown should things begin to go up again.

Old 04-29-2021, 06:46 PM

15,796 posts, read 20,499,262 times
Can’t say I disagree 100% with him. I’m not onboard with Vaccine passports and I would prefer the fact sheet for my Pfizer shot didn’t say “unapproved vaccine” on it, but I’m still going to take it. I just have no desire to show my card to anyone. Into the trash it goes after that second shot.

Old 04-29-2021, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by massnative71 View Post
Whatever dude.
The vaccine passports might not happen because minorities get vaccinated less. can you see a business telling black people they can not come into the store because they are not vaccinated? I am going to talk to my local legislators about this. I will bring up the race card. I am not black but it would be easier for minorities to cause problems if this was implemented.

We already have violence with the mask policies.

Old 04-29-2021, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonMike7 View Post
Can’t say I disagree 100% with him. I’m not onboard with Vaccine passports and I would prefer the fact sheet for my Pfizer shot didn’t say “unapproved vaccine” on it, but I’m still going to take it. I just have no desire to show my card to anyone. Into the trash it goes after that second shot.
I am glad you have common sense about this. It Might not even stop with vaccine records they could add other records. It's a very slippery slope. What places would they require a passport. On a plane is one thing but would it go as far as the grocery store? I can not in my mind understand how ANYone would be for vaccine passports. Some people psychologically like to be controlled.

Old 04-29-2021, 07:08 PM

6,125 posts, read 5,097,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraveragetenant View Post
no a vaccine passport has many problems and will lead to loss of rights. it will create a two tier society that excludes people like they did in Germany. people don't want to have to show their papers even if they are vaccinated that is pure evil. i would move out of mass. if businesses use passports i have no sympathy for what happens to them. it will create violence like you have never seen.

its a civil rights violation. you are the enemy of the united states if you want a passport did we not learn from nazi Germany? i guess not. i think anyone that is for a vaccine passport should lose their rights.

I will not be getting a vaccine. people are getting paralyzed from the vaccine. no thanks.

forcing others to do something is wrong and immoral. The vaccine is still experimental and has not passed full approval by FDA.

look what happened in 1976 with the swine flu vaccine and many people were killed or injured. I guess that's the price we have to pay. You are ok with people getting injured or killed. A person can not be compensated for damages. any politician that is for vaccine passports i think should be tried in court and hung for crimes against humanity.
Your positions are so inconsistent and incorrect, I don't know where to begin. Do you realize a "vaccine passport" has been required for decades if you want to enroll your child in any public school system in the US? How is showing proof of being vaccinated or not, a violation of civil rights?

You know what's immoral? Belief systems like yours that have eschewed science & rational thought for cultish conspiracy theories, resulting in thousands upon thousands of innocent people dying over the past year (at least 400K+).

Old 04-29-2021, 07:10 PM

6,125 posts, read 5,097,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonMike7 View Post
When someone states a position that they favor sentencing vaccine passport advocates to death, they have lost all credibility in my view.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts