Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-08-2021, 11:47 AM

2,435 posts, read 1,317,360 times

Advertisements

Don't forget this correlation-must-mean-causation example either:

Don't get married if you own a boat in Kentucky!

Just so I understand, the truth is either:

1. Deaths are simply attributable to individual causes and we should look at the root cause of each rather than jumping to conclusions based on a single correlation as our data, or
2. This must be the fault of vaccines, and it means there's a multi-faceted conspiracy involving hundreds of thousands of people in on it, all tightly coordinating to keep it under wraps so a few elite executives and shareholders can make money, and the whole thing could only be possibly be blown wide open by a handful of people whose unstoppable talent to crack the case is having no knowledge nor expertise on the subject but a common interest in finding fault with the government on Youtube and Internet forums.

Hmm...this is a tough one, but I think I'm going to go with door number one, Monty.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2021, 12:11 PM

6,121 posts, read 5,081,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutdoorLover View Post
Yes, and that's before you take into account that most of the 6,490 deaths in the VAERS database are merely coincidental. The actual likelihood of death due to the vaccine is far lower. "FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause."
Exactly. And causality cannot be implied from this voluntary reporting database. But causality vs. correlation is an advanced concept for these idiots...who probably think the crowing of the rooster causes the sun to rise.

Old 08-08-2021, 01:26 PM

3,368 posts, read 1,536,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by htfdcolt View Post
Exactly. And causality cannot be implied from this voluntary reporting database. But causality vs. correlation is an advanced concept for these idiots...who probably think the crowing of the rooster causes the sun to rise.
It might be correlation but it could be causation. If I get bit by a poision snake and I die it's just a coincidence . If someone takes a vaccine and dies hours later it's just a coincidence. I understand correlation but if some dies a day later the probability of that happening is very low. Assuming it's all correlation and not causation would be wrong also. If a kid dies of a heart attack after a vaccine known to cause heart problems it is not a stretch to assume causation. If someone gets shot in the head and dies it's not correlation because we know bullets to the brain kill.

Old 08-08-2021, 09:47 PM

3,076 posts, read 5,646,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraveragetenant View Post
It might be correlation but it could be causation. If I get bit by a poision snake and I die it's just a coincidence . If someone takes a vaccine and dies hours later it's just a coincidence. I understand correlation but if some dies a day later the probability of that happening is very low. Assuming it's all correlation and not causation would be wrong also. If a kid dies of a heart attack after a vaccine known to cause heart problems it is not a stretch to assume causation. If someone gets shot in the head and dies it's not correlation because we know bullets to the brain kill.
But if someone died within 28 days of a faulty test it was a covid death. If anyone dies after vaccination it couldn't be the vaccine.

And since we don't have any long term studies (5+ years of the vaccine) we have no clue what the results of the vaccine will be.

Natural immunity is working, meanwhile the vaccine went from them saying it stops transmission to now it weakens symptoms (completely hypothetical). On the plus side, the delta variant is the weakest one so far as viruses mutate to survive they almost always get weaker which is a plus that the media isn't saying.

Old 08-08-2021, 10:33 PM

17,657 posts, read 9,148,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeavingMA View Post
the vaccine went from them saying it stops transmission to now it weakens symptoms (completely hypothetical). On the plus side, the delta variant is the weakest one so far as viruses mutate to survive they almost always get weaker which is a plus that the media isn't saying.
You're contradicting yourself. Why do you think the vaccines aren't working as well now? It's because Delta is stronger.

Old 08-08-2021, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redplum33 View Post
You're contradicting yourself. Why do you think the vaccines aren't working as well now? It's because Delta is stronger.
Well depends on what you mean by stronger. Viruses mutate all the time. Delta is less deadly, but it is more easily transmissible. That is just what viruses do to survive. Its delta now and will be another variant in a few months.

The vaccines didn't work for the original nevermind any variant. Just read the results from the short trial they did. They completely lied on TV telling you it stopped transmission when it did nothing. Now their narrative is that it "weakens symptoms". They will continue to tell you to get boosters and the virus will not go away. They will blame on unvaccinated or whomever they can, but we have no cure for a corona virus.

Old 08-08-2021, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeavingMA View Post
Well depends on what you mean by stronger. Viruses mutate all the time. Delta is less deadly, but it is more easily transmissible. That is just what viruses do to survive. Its delta now and will be another variant in a few months.

The vaccines didn't work for the original nevermind any variant. Just read the results from the short trial they did. They completely lied on TV telling you it stopped transmission when it did nothing. Now their narrative is that it "weakens symptoms". They will continue to tell you to get boosters and the virus will not go away. They will blame on unvaccinated or whomever they can, but we have no cure for a corona virus.

Delta is far more deadly. As I've said on here, the reason it appears less deadly is because of the vaccines. They're definitely not working perfectly, but they are working to the extent that tons of lives have been saved.

If you doubt what I'm saying, check out the death stats for India (where Delta originated). And according to many sources, you can multiply the India death stats by 10 to get a more accurate picture. Delta was killing like 40,000 people every day for a while in India. The original was only killing a small fraction of that.

Lambda (in Peru, I think) is supposed to be stronger than Delta...and the vaccines are supposedly even less effective against it.

This virus has mutated thousands of times. A virus can become weaker or stronger when it mutates.

Old 08-08-2021, 11:23 PM

LeavingMA, after you check out the India death stats, I'd like for you to explain why we're not seeing anything even close to that here. Do you think maybe the vaccines have something to do with that?

Old 08-08-2021, 11:29 PM

^ Having said that, I don't think anyone should assume that they are currently fully protected by the vaccine.

Old 08-08-2021, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redplum33 View Post
Delta is far more deadly. As I've said on here, the reason it appears less deadly is because of the vaccines. They're definitely not working perfectly, but they are working to the extent that tons of lives have been saved.

If you doubt what I'm saying, check out the death stats for India (where Delta originated). And according to many sources, you can multiply the India death stats by 10 to get a more accurate picture. Delta was killing like 40,000 people every day for a while in India. The original was only killing a small fraction of that.

Lambda (in Peru, I think) is supposed to be stronger than Delta...and the vaccines are supposedly even less effective against it.

This virus has mutated thousands of times. A virus can become weaker or stronger when it mutates.
Do you know when Delta started? When they started vaccinating and pressuring the virus to mutate. And no Delta is not more deadly. I will even use politicfact which is a joke. India was using other medications before the vaccine and doing fine, then they vaccinated everyone and s*** hit the fan.

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...irus-delta-va/

Stop scaring people. Start taking care of yourself and your health and stop living in fear. I still know more you have died from the vaccine than died of covid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts