Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-26-2021, 03:39 PM

15,593 posts, read 7,609,768 times

Advertisements

It feels to me like there are some people who just enjoy wearing the masks and having their kids wear them too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2021, 03:45 PM

5,975 posts, read 4,957,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tribecavsbrowns View Post
He's trying to argue "Ron DeSantis is the worst, because if he wins the presidency, I'm not sure I'll be able to handle it." That's what he's trying to argue. And he has such little respect for intellectual honesty that he accuses others of being political.
You need to stop attributing motives and insulting other posters. I have already reported your previous post. Stop it now.

Old 08-26-2021, 04:01 PM

3,117 posts, read 1,387,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by htfdcolt View Post
You need to stop attributing motives and insulting other posters. I have already reported your previous post. Stop it now.
Ha ha like you don't insult roflmao! Other posters on here insult too.

Old 08-26-2021, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffD View Post
Because masks lower the transmission rate. Period. The end.
Then using that logic we will never get rid of masks. If hospitals are not full in mass with covid patients then the mask is just theater. A low death rate like mass has does not warrant masks. Cases mean nothing especially when the variant is less deadly. We need a revolution the right is going to get very angry. The chances of dying from covid is so low. People should not be forced to wear masks until the death rate goes up because that means the masks are never going away because there will always be a poor excuse. You proved my point it's a cult where the people have stolkholm syndrome.

Old 08-26-2021, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msRB311 View Post
Apparently it's the right thing to do and it will supposedly slow the spread.
First it was flatten the curve now its well if there is one case we need to wear masks it's putting me in a rage. People are too dumb to realize this is about control.

Old 08-26-2021, 04:20 PM

17,117 posts, read 8,771,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraveragetenant View Post
Then using that logic we will never get rid of masks.
You know what we're never going to get rid of? COVID. And do you know why? It's because of people like you who want to fight public health measures.

Old 08-26-2021, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redplum33 View Post
You know what we're never going to get rid of? COVID. And do you know why? It's because of people like you who want to fight public health measures.
Covid is endemic like the flu . It's never going away no matter what we do even some lefties know this.

Old 08-26-2021, 06:45 PM

11,904 posts, read 8,990,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffD View Post
Just because someone has a viewpoint doesn’t mean it’s correct. The drunk sitting at the bar spouting lunatic conspiracy theories has a viewpoint. I’m certainly not listening to that.
There are those who argue that when there is a dispute, the truth will likely lie somewhere in the middle. But the middle ground between reality and insanity is not any place worthwhile to settle in. I grew tired of trying to do that and finally just said you know what - this is what the ignore list is for.

Old 08-26-2021, 07:10 PM

5,975 posts, read 4,957,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redplum33 View Post
Amen. You'd think the ones who were mask-averse would have been praying for vaccines to come along, so that we all get the shots ASAP and go maskless. But no. Instead, as you say, that crowd is against all public health measures, and just wants to let the virus run rampant. And take horse deworming paste if they catch it themselves. It strains my faith in humanity, to be honest.

I (foolishly) got into a Facebook argument yesterday on my town's community page. This person was doubting that the Delta variant was responsible for any deaths, and was arguing that this whole thing was like a bad sinus infection.

Old 08-26-2021, 07:48 PM

15,593 posts, read 7,609,768 times
Well we're not going to get rid of covid. Just like we never got rid of the flu.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts