Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-17-2021, 11:20 AM

6,125 posts, read 5,098,910 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by msRB311 View Post
I still haven't been asked to show my vaccine card to anyone except my employer. Not one other place has asked for it.

What if your lose the card and someone else starts using it who isn't vaccinated?
That's a prosecutable offense for that person who stole it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...vaccine-cards/

Making or buying a counterfeit card violates federal laws against the unauthorized use of an official government agency’s seal, which can result in a fine and up to five years in prison, according to the FBI.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2021, 11:20 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,962,945 times
Quote:
I still haven't been asked to show my vaccine card to anyone except my employer. Not one other place has asked for it.

What if your lose the card and someone else starts using it who isn't vaccinated?
The info on their card wouldn't match their ID.

Old 09-17-2021, 11:21 AM

3,398 posts, read 1,549,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by htfdcolt View Post
If you attended public school in the US, you're riding the same car as we are. Because as a minor, your parents would have been the ones taking you to your pediatrician to get a battery of MANDATED vaccines.

As for the Covid vaccine, heck, make me take a booster every 6 mo if it keeps this deadly disease at bay. Bring on the vaccine mandates!
you love it when black people are kicked out of a restaurant because they don't have their passport. ya who cares about freedom in the united states.

did you see the video of the black guys family being kicked out in new york for not having a passport even though he had a religious exemption?

i can link you the video because it did happen.

Old 09-17-2021, 11:25 AM

16,395 posts, read 8,187,139 times
I see. So you show the covid card plus your ID.

Old 09-17-2021, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraveragetenant View Post
you love it when black people are kicked out of a restaurant because they don't have their passport. ya who cares about freedom in the united states.

did you see the video of the black guys family being kicked out in new york for not having a passport even though he had a religious exemption?

Why did RACE enter into your description of the incident? Whoever violates rules, should suffer the consequences. Why not?

Old 09-17-2021, 11:28 AM

16,395 posts, read 8,187,139 times
Default Re

Quote:

I do wonder if there will be more people claiming discrimination if they are kicked out or can't get in somewhere for not having a covid card. The religious excuse is BS!! You are still choosing to not get vaccinated so you can't come in. How is that any different than not getting the vaccine out of fear or for political reasons? Who even allowed this religious excuse thing to happen ? It doesn't matter what religion you are, you can still get and spread covid.

Things like this make me hate people.

Old 09-17-2021, 11:28 AM

15,796 posts, read 20,504,199 times
Quote:
i would never pay 400 dollars for supplements. ivermectin is cheap and safe . Bret Weinstein for instance is taking it prophylactically. I am no sucker.

$65 for 12mg/week for “prevention” according to some of the stuff I’ve read.

You really going to pay $3300/yr for that stuff for who knows how long? You do know that kidney failure is a serious risk of long term (>1month) of useage?

Old 09-17-2021, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonMike7 View Post
$65 for 12mg/week for “prevention” according to some of the stuff I’ve read.

You really going to pay $3300/yr for that stuff for who knows how long?
Why interfere with his enjoyment of consuming dewormer?

Old 09-17-2021, 11:32 AM

3,398 posts, read 1,549,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by htfdcolt View Post
If you attended public school in the US, you're riding the same car as we are. Because as a minor, your parents would have been the ones taking you to your pediatrician to get a battery of MANDATED vaccines.

As for the Covid vaccine, heck, make me take a booster every 6 mo if it keeps this deadly disease at bay. Bring on the vaccine mandates!
when i say riding in a box car i don't mean taking vaccines. in fact your vaccine will be wasted by that point because you will be six feet under. it will be our own government that put you there.

be careful what you wish for...

Old 09-17-2021, 01:23 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,962,945 times
Quote:
I see. So you show the covid card plus your ID.
So far I've had to show both and theg check the birthdays etc
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts