Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-31-2021, 12:11 PM

17,672 posts, read 9,155,986 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by msRB311 View Post
https://www.boston.com/news/coronavi...e-michelle-wu/

I personally don't think a pregnant cop should be forced to get the vaccine. People are nervous during pregnancy, told not to eat things like sushi, feta cheese and deli meats so I can absolutely see why someone wouldnt want a new vaccination while carrying a baby. If someone can get out of this vaccine for a religious reason they absolutely should be able to skip it when pregnant. Their body their choice. I dont care if the CDC says it's safe. This is nuts.
I get what you're saying about getting vaccinated while pregnant. But, from what I understand, pregnant women can have a very difficult time with covid.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2021, 12:21 PM

15,860 posts, read 21,427,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redplum33 View Post
I don't understand.

If you are triple vaxxed, omicron is more likely to cause previously more benign symptoms like the sniffles and sneezing which were considered rarer, secondary symptoms last summer when I last had cold symptoms. I called my doctor and oncologist to see if they had access to a test (negative) but both said that even though my *only* symptoms are a runny nose and sneezing that it is just as likely to be COVID as a cold. Last summer, they didn't even recommend me get a test (though I did).

Quite a few friends have breakthrough symptoms right now (no surprise with our current numbers) and very few have the tell-tale cough.

Old 12-31-2021, 06:18 PM

3,371 posts, read 1,538,475 times
Drhttps://www.worldtribune.com/califor...ated-patients/

The nurse reported coming forward because “I’m tired of all the B.S. that’s going on. It’s crazy how nobody questions anything anymore.”

Well the new science and authoritarianism is you can't question anything. I think that nurse has got to get with the lefty program or she will be fired.

Old 12-31-2021, 07:30 PM

41,938 posts, read 36,935,179 times
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/world-tribune/

Fake news site. Again.

Old 12-31-2021, 09:49 PM

1,054 posts, read 1,413,388 times
I've had all three vaccinations, but I've been having symptoms of a mild cold for a week. Some coughing, a runny nose, and a hoarse voice for a couple of days. My wife was able to locate a test kit in a drugstore (quite a challenge!) and I used it, and it was negative. So should I trust it and say this is a cold that's just a cold, not a cold that's Covid? Good news is, it seems to be on its way out, rather than progressing into anything worse.

Old 01-01-2022, 06:40 AM

2,066 posts, read 1,070,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Only dailykos is real news, amirite amigo?

Old 01-01-2022, 06:50 AM

5,091 posts, read 2,654,205 times
Quote:
You might be best off trying to attack the merits of the article itself, than in trying to poison the well with a website that has significant problems of its own.

Old 01-01-2022, 07:27 AM

3,934 posts, read 2,184,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lrfox View Post
We've been through this before with you repeatedly - being listed on VAERS does not "confirm" anything. Literally anyone can submit a report to VAERS, and the reports are all unverified. Even in the garbage sources you've shared (a poorly constructed wordpress blog and a website from a "concerned citizen" whose credentials include having "worked with data"), it's pretty clear the connection is extremely weak. For example, the German blog indicates that of the 7,215 reported U.S. deaths in VAERS, only about 1/4 of them occurred within 48 hours of receiving the shot which means that nearly 3/4 of those were more than 48 hours later. And for that same period, over 213,000,000 doses had been given.

Even if each death in VAERS was 100% caused be the vaccine and the vaccine alone, you're talking about a 0.003% mortality rate. But of course, even that .003% is higher than the actual number of deaths linked to the vaccines. Investigations into the reported deaths in VAERS by the CDC found no connection between the vaccines and the vast majority of the deaths. The exception being the extremely rare instances of blood clotting with J+J. The vast majority of those reports are coincidental. If a 100 year old with 4 comorbidities receives a vaccine at their nursing home and then dies within a week, it'll be reported to VAERS. It's far more likely that that 100 year old died of their age or one of the comorbidities than the vaccine, but the "It says so on VAERS!" nuts are interpreting each death posted as if it's a 100% certainty it's cause by the vaccine and is a "smoking gun" for vaccine danger. And as we've seen, far more credible sources than "a concerned citizen" are looking into these reports and finding very little connection.
This sites claims to be doctors and scientists from Canada.
They go point by point analysis with their concerns how Pfizer conducted the original trials - in a very simple language using Pfizer own data from a small amount released by the FDA.

It is worth checking no matter what side of the fence you are on.

https://www.canadiancovidcareallianc...2021.pdf#page8

Old 01-01-2022, 08:14 AM

24,557 posts, read 18,230,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k4ward View Post
This sites claims to be doctors and scientists from Canada.
They go point by point analysis with their concerns how Pfizer conducted the original trials - in a very simple language using Pfizer own data from a small amount released by the FDA.

It is worth checking no matter what side of the fence you are on.

https://www.canadiancovidcareallianc...2021.pdf#page8
This is simply nutty. Hundreds of millions of people have received the Pfizer vaccine. We have enormous volumes of data about Pfizer vaccinated people vs unvaccinated people. The people dying from COVID-19 are the unvaccinated. That data is irrefutable.

Old 01-01-2022, 09:10 AM

3,371 posts, read 1,538,475 times
Quote:
Just because you don't like a source does not prove it's wrong. That same site talked about the video project veritas did while recording doctors and nurses without their knowledge. It was a actual video that proved what was going on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts