Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2022, 10:35 AM

5,118 posts, read 2,677,969 times

Advertisements

Never said that, but in this case there is nothing to gain and MUCH to lose from the scenario you've painted. Politics runs rampant in the Massachusetts Court system hiring for example. But I don't see any evidence of widespread judicial misconduct or corruption among the bar. Why on earth would any judge or attorney choose to risk being disbarred, removed from the Bench, or criminally charged over you? In this case you're implying that multiple officers of the court have conspired against you or in favor of your ex. You're totally righteous and they are all corrupt, is that it? Why? Because she has family working there? Please.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2022, 10:39 AM

16,430 posts, read 8,233,962 times
Sadly maybe you should have thought of some of this before marrying and having kids with her then. Not sure what anyone here is supposed to do about this.

Old 04-09-2022, 11:08 AM

10,031 posts, read 15,683,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msRB311 View Post
Sadly maybe you should have thought of some of this before marrying and having kids with her then. Not sure what anyone here is supposed to do about this.
I don't think most people anticipate a divorce when they get married.

Old 04-09-2022, 11:35 AM

16,430 posts, read 8,233,962 times
Default re

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyB View Post
I don't think most people anticipate a divorce when they get married.
True. But most people don't come to an MA message board sprouting off stuff like this either.

Old 04-09-2022, 01:47 PM

118 posts, read 211,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bostongymjunkie View Post
Never said that, but in this case there is nothing to gain and MUCH to lose from the scenario you've painted. Politics runs rampant in the Massachusetts Court system hiring for example. But I don't see any evidence of widespread judicial misconduct or corruption among the bar. Why on earth would any judge or attorney choose to risk being disbarred, removed from the Bench, or criminally charged over you? In this case you're implying that multiple officers of the court have conspired against you or in favor of your ex. You're totally righteous and they are all corrupt, is that it? Why? Because she has family working there? Please.

Because they clearly don't see it as a risk. I have proof, so say what you want

Old 04-09-2022, 02:40 PM

5,118 posts, read 2,677,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadwell10201 View Post
Because they clearly don't see it as a risk. I have proof, so say what you want
Well I hope you do, and if it's true I hope to see them all brought to justice.

Old 04-10-2022, 01:49 PM

917 posts, read 564,270 times
Every state has corruption. MA is not especially high-ranking among the 50 states in that regard. Most of the things the OP lists are not actually corruption.

Old 04-10-2022, 03:05 PM

8,566 posts, read 10,989,435 times
My advise to the op would be to contact the state bar association.
Make sure all the evidence you have can be proven before contacting the bar.
If by chance you do not have a copy of the divorce decree, the court will have one.
If no child support was granted on the divorce decree, it is doubtful any court would suddenly change the terms of the divorce, by now allowing for child support.
Most important you gather ALL the evidence and submit it to the state bar association for review.

Old 04-11-2022, 08:05 AM

15,802 posts, read 20,532,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msRB311 View Post
Usually parents try and think of the kid and not be so spiteful to the ex so what did you do ?
Oh, you'd be surprised.

I dated a woman for 6 years who was involved in a BITTER custody dispute with her ex and the kids were always dragged into the middle of it. You'd be surprised what two people who hate each other will do to get back at one another. So happy i got out of that relationship.

Old 04-11-2022, 08:07 AM

9,109 posts, read 6,329,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by P Larsen View Post
Every state has corruption. MA is not especially high-ranking among the 50 states in that regard. Most of the things the OP lists are not actually corruption.
Yes, it is more nepotism than outright corruption.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts