Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-20-2008, 01:24 PM

102 posts, read 446,559 times

Advertisements

We are considering a move to Halifax or Hanson due to a job change. Both towns look nice and seem to have a lot to offer from a small town perspective.

What are the pluses and minuses of each town, in your opinion? We would appreciate any feedback on which town you prefer and why. Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2008, 10:25 PM

3 posts, read 12,729 times
Default Hanson or Halifax??

I am a Realtor and I think both towns are very similiar, however, I have lived in Halifax with my husband and 2 children who attend the elementary school for the past 10 years and love it, and If the being close to the train station is important Halifax offers a station and is in close proximity to the Bridgewater and Hanson stations as well - Halifax also has a Stop&Shop and Walmart in the center of town - I think it would really come down to you finding some properties in both towns that interest you and taking a look at them and maybe taking a ride through both towns - If you would like to compare towns as far as schools etc. you can go to my homepage.

Last edited by CaseyB; 08-25-2008 at 05:04 AM.. Reason: no realtor advertising is permitted
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts