Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2010, 11:26 PM

314 posts, read 639,358 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
Yeah well it turns out they can't either.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/16/he...cy/16mass.html

They live with it and they know it doesn't work. But I am sure you know better.

Yes, this shows that healthcare reform doesn't happen overnight or just magically take care of itself.
/shocked.

Coverage has increased and the majority of MA residents approve of their health care system. That matters.

Old 01-19-2010, 11:34 PM

744 posts, read 1,209,383 times
A huge THANK YOU from deep in the heart of Texas. We need to let all politicians hear our voices when we say we are tired of the backroom deals. We need to push the issue that America wants jobs, smaller government, less taxes then we can afford our own health care and if they do not want to listen then they need to GOOOH (pronounced GO) Get Out Of OUR House.

Old 01-20-2010, 12:03 AM

2,221 posts, read 5,287,341 times
Thank you sincerely from Colorado!!

Old 01-20-2010, 12:04 AM

314 posts, read 639,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureBrennanDad View Post
A huge THANK YOU from deep in the heart of Texas. We need to let all politicians hear our voices when we say we are tired of the backroom deals. We need to push the issue that America wants jobs, smaller government, less taxes then we can afford our own health care and if they do not want to listen then they need to GOOOH (pronounced GO) Get Out Of OUR House.

South lags in report card on health care - USATODAY.com

Texas, 49th.

PHEW! That was a close one! For a second there I almost thought something was going to happen that might improve Texas' health care system (because at 49th place out of 50, you really have nowhere to go but up lol).

Old 01-20-2010, 01:20 AM

112 posts, read 283,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Well done. Now get rid of John Kerry.
Hey , Don't blame Me ,
I have been voting against the Idiot since after His first Term 1984, ( Sorry Recovering Democrat)
I think the Funniest thing about Him , but You will have to research to see it.
While He was running for president , His wife started using the name Teresa Heinz Kerry , as soon as He got booted She went back to Teresa Heinz , the Name She is Still Using . ( if in doubt ? google it )
Bob A ( Mass. Independent )
Depression
When Your Neighbor Loses His job

Recession
When You Lose Your Job

Recovery
When NoBama Loses His

Old 01-20-2010, 01:37 AM

8,155 posts, read 20,999,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spotch View Post
Yeah thanks for making sure we can't all have the healthcare you do.
Get a job and take care of yourself.

Quote:

Texas, 49th.

PHEW! That was a close one! For a second there I almost thought something was going to happen that might improve Texas' health care system (because at 49th place out of 50, you really have nowhere to go but up lol).
Funny, when you actually talk to the people there, they seem happy with what they have. Unless you are some in the tank left wing reporter who skews the numbers by polling illegals just crossing the border and their take on "healthcare"...and then post that information online to somehow justify why those of us who bust our ass to support our families owe you something.

Nice, try - now do youself a favor and get off the computer in your moms basement and focus on getting a decent paying job where you can support yourself instead of wasting time on the internet.

Old 01-20-2010, 02:11 AM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,785,211 times
Thumbs up Great thread!!!

You folks in MA that voted for Brown have restored my faith in mankind !!!

Hopefully this will be the 1st of many wake-up calls to ALL politicians (Dem or Repub) that Americans won't stand for this nonsense any more ! I'm quite sick of all this bi-partisan bickering and I'd just like to see politicians finally working on restoring our country to better times and decent paying jobs for folks out of work and underemployed .

WAY 2 GO MA !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
On behalf of the rest of the country, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for electing Scott Brown as your senator and restoring a sense of balance to this country! Spending has been out of control since "Change" rolled into Washington, so let's pray that the United States Senate does the proper thing and seats this senator quickly...and maybe healthcare reform can properly take place, as opposed to the backdoor, overnight rush of a Christmas Eve vote.

Thank you SO much!!!!!! God bless our wonderful country for democracy...it does truly work!

Old 01-20-2010, 03:29 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,843,220 times
Thank you MA!!!!! You have given us the first ray of light in a year-Bless you all from MN.

Old 01-20-2010, 04:24 AM

2,595 posts, read 4,438,779 times
Thank you Massachusetts! Great turn out at the polls.

Old 01-20-2010, 04:35 AM

744 posts, read 1,209,383 times
Quote:

Texas, 49th.

Some of the high school students here would say at least we are in the top half.
I would like the state to fix this and not our federal government.

Last edited by FutureBrennanDad; 01-20-2010 at 04:35 AM.. Reason: reworded
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts