Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Media
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2019, 07:15 AM

5,701 posts, read 3,222,313 times

Advertisements

I might have to start watching this guy. He recognizes the game the left is playing.

https://www.newsweek.com/tucker-carl...roblem-1452924

Quote:
Carlson goes on to allege that "the whole [white supremacy issue] is a lie."

"If you were to assemble a list, a hierarchy of concerns of problems this country faces, where would white supremacy be on the list? Right up there with Russia probably," he said. "It's actually not a real problem in America. The combined membership of every white supremacist organization in this country would be able to fit inside a college football stadium."

"This is a country where the average person is getting poorer, where the suicide rate is spiking—'white supremacy, that's the problem'—this is a hoax," Carlson added. "Just like the Russia hoax, it's a conspiracy theory used to divide the country and keep a hold on power."

Old 08-07-2019, 07:18 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times
Tucker is spot on. I cut the cable a year and a half ago, so don't get to watch him anymore, but he makes a lot of sense. Thanks for posting!

White Nationalism = HOAX. Being a patriot and being White is now considered Racist by the Democrats and Media who hate White people now.

Old 08-07-2019, 07:19 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,239,617 times
“White supremacy is not a mental illness,

Old 08-07-2019, 07:22 AM

13,511 posts, read 17,036,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
I might have to start watching this guy. He recognizes the game the left is playing.

You could say the same about the number of violent muslim extremists in the country, yet for some reason right wingers don't seem quite as blase' about that tiny minority.

Old 08-07-2019, 07:27 AM

7,814 posts, read 6,392,163 times
The left believes that things like academic achievement, using proper grammar/spelling and showing up on time are all white supremacy.

Old 08-07-2019, 07:27 AM

15,637 posts, read 10,390,278 times
I have been trying to understand why the leftist media and the democrats have gone to hyperbolic lengths to exploit the mass shooting tragedies last weekend, blaming the two shootings on white supremacy, trump supporters, and trump.

I found this article:
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...es_139933.html

Only three months ago, the author foretold what would happen because a large number of Hispanic voters are leaning toward trump: the left would go "loco". the Leftists have gone loco. the media lies and hyperbole of calling the republicans names, attacking trump and his donors by democratic party politicians makes sense.

Old 08-07-2019, 07:33 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post

Tucker’s remarks “ this is a country where the average person is getting poorer...” contradicts Trump’s message.

52,697 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
I have been trying to understand why the leftist media and the democrats have gone to hyperbolic lengths to exploit the mass shooting tragedies last weekend, blaming the two shootings on white supremacy, trump supporters, and trump.

I found this article:
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...es_139933.html

Only three months ago, the author foretold what would happen because a large number of Hispanic voters are leaning toward trump: the left would go "loco". the Leftists have gone loco. the media lies and hyperbole of calling the republicans names, attacking trump and his donors by democratic party politicians makes sense.
thanks for posting that. i think they are definitely on to something there.

Quote:
In a separate survey, Pew also discovered that among Democrats, Hispanics are almost twice as likely to identify as “conservative” as non-Hispanics. Given these realities, the increasingly extremist Democratic Party practically invites electoral doom in 2020.

4,023 posts, read 1,442,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
You could say the same about the number of violent muslim extremists in the country, yet for some reason right wingers don't seem quite as blase' about that tiny minority.
Because white extremists are not known to strap bombs on their chests and walk into the middle of a crowded mall or street scene and detonate. Extreme Muslims are very well known for this. I would not classify the guy who shot up in El Paso as white extremists. He had political views on both sides of the aisle. He seemed as concerned about pollution as he did anything.

Not only is the white extremists things a hoax but so is mass shootings when compared to how many people die in automobiles every year because of aggressive driving, distracted driving, and drug abuse. Those are the real killers that we as a society seem to gloss over for some reason. It’s mind boggling really.

Last edited by bertwrench; 08-07-2019 at 07:42 AM..

Old 08-07-2019, 07:35 AM

17,005 posts, read 12,592,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Slowly but surely, many Hispanics are melting into mainstream Caucasian culture/ society. In 50 years, for many, Mexican will mean no more than someone saying they have Italian ancestors.

My grandfather did NOT like the Irish and Italians. It was part of PA German culture in 1940. The point being voting patterns will slowly shift to whatever is mainstream at the time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.