Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Media
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-24-2021, 11:43 PM

20,126 posts, read 16,157,110 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gailjnh View Post
Actually that show, like it's counterpart on Fox Business, has a different host each week. Last week was Rachel Campos Duffy. The first week was Maria Bartoromo. Not sure who next week will be but from what I know, it rotates each week.

As for Katie, she's intelligent and conducts a good interview. I'm hoping to see Emily Campagno on one of these weeks on one of the Fox stations.
Yeah, Trey Gowdy and Brian Kilmeade have hosted it before also. So far I’ve liked most of the hosts and like the whole rotation idea but I found that Rachel chick just annoying and rather quickly turned the channel. I think Katie Pavlich has done a good job.

Old 02-25-2021, 02:58 AM

33,316 posts, read 12,522,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
Katie is hot. She will do well.
One isn’t dependent on the other but, I agree with both sentences.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2021, 11:29 AM

508 posts, read 459,368 times
You guys are pathetic.

Anyway, I really like Katie. She's intelligent. I also really like Greg Gutfeld but he's already got a show.

Old 02-25-2021, 01:18 PM

2,985 posts, read 1,748,885 times
Add in Lisa Boothe, Shannon Bream, Martha McCallum and Dana Perino and you've got a plethora of whip-smart beauties.

Old 02-25-2021, 01:30 PM

3,318 posts, read 2,338,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
Yeah, Trey Gowdy and Brian Kilmeade have hosted it before also. So far I’ve liked most of the hosts and like the whole rotation idea but I found that Rachel chick just annoying and rather quickly turned the channel. I think Katie Pavlich has done a good job.
How are you going to leave out the name of the greatest guest host so far? Mark Steyn!

Give the man a show already Fox!

Old 02-25-2021, 03:24 PM

9,324 posts, read 16,665,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
I wouldn't watch Fox Snooze if you paid me, and I'm a conservative...
Interesting since it is the most watched cable news. What do you watch? I rarely watch anything other than local news and mute asa politics is discussed. I would rather read numerous sources on the internet and make up my own mind.

Old 02-26-2021, 04:33 AM

1,747 posts, read 879,451 times
Quote:

I agree about Rachel. The first night she was giggling more than Kamala Harris does. I'm guessing someone talked to her about it though because the second night, she was much more sedate and was wearing glasses and hardly giggled once. More professional looking.

She does ok as a commentator once in a while but not sure about her having a full time hosting gig like this on again. Besides, not like she has a lot of time on her hands. She's got 9 kids - the oldest two in college and the youngest is about a year old with a congenital heart defect that has already required multiple surgeries and will require more.

Old 02-26-2021, 04:34 AM

1,747 posts, read 879,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mila123 View Post
You guys are pathetic.

Anyway, I really like Katie. She's intelligent. I also really like Greg Gutfeld but he's already got a show.

Gutfeld has two shows actually. His own on Saturday night (temporarily) and then co-host of The Five (on at 5 pm ET). His Saturday show is moving to 11 pm weeknights sometime soon.

Old 03-01-2021, 02:16 PM

52,263 posts, read 52,668,250 times
Quote:
Was Rachael the one that has like 12 kids I think she said. LOL, she seemed really annoyingly bubbly.

Katie was on last week and she seemed to be able to pull the show off pretty well. It's no longer a man's game, the ladies are stepping up and doing a good job.

I always remembered those old "newmen" like Cronkite and a handful of others. Back when the media seemed to be more honest in in some of the ways they covered stories. Those old timers are before my generation, but whatever.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Media