U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Memphis
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-03-2008, 11:11 AM

43 posts, read 257,967 times

Advertisements

Looking for a low-cost rental, and I've seen several in the neighborhood of Magnolia Estates. We're trying to live small for the next year or two; our current house hasn't sold yet, but we're moving to Olive Branch due to a job transfer. I don't care about upgrades like granite counter tops or a jacuzzi tub. My children won't be in school for several years (and by then we hope to buy a house) so the school district doesn't matter much. I just want a small house that is safe, clean, and comfortable. An area where we can play outside with the neighborhood kids or go for a walk without worrying about dangers lurking around every corner. Would Magnolia Estates fit the bill?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2008, 11:31 AM

3,371 posts, read 12,780,844 times
Although technically you're not supposed to double post, I think in cases like these it might be good to also post this in the MS forum as well. I'm not certain how many MS area people answer the Memphis forum.

I personally do not know anything about Olive Branch, sorry.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Memphis