Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-20-2010, 01:15 PM

1,654 posts, read 5,841,539 times

Advertisements

Started feeling very anxious for no reason over the past week or so, I've never experienced such extreme nervousness for no reason in all my life until now. I'm 19 years old, and I'm not sure whether it's some hormonal feeling passing by, or whether it's anxiety. I live a happy, and a relatively stress free life. Is what I'm feeling simply a phase that will last a couple more weeks or is it serious?

I'm experiencing nervousness for hours on end for no reason, shaking in my arms and legs, pressure at the back of my head, and headaches. I've had these symptoms for only about a week. I've never experienced this before so I'm looking for some insight from those who have experienced these same problems. Thanks.

I'm a non smoker, I don't do drugs, I do drink alcohol occasionally (rarely get drunk), I'm 6'0 and weigh about 165 pounds and I work out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2010, 01:51 PM

8,954 posts, read 20,626,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThroatGuzzler View Post
Started feeling very anxious for no reason over the past week or so, I've never experienced such extreme nervousness for no reason in all my life until now. I'm 19 years old, and I'm not sure whether it's some hormonal feeling passing by, or whether it's anxiety. I live a happy, and a relatively stress free life. Is what I'm feeling simply a phase that will last a couple more weeks or is it serious?

I'm experiencing nervousness for hours on end for no reason, shaking in my arms and legs, pressure at the back of my head, and headaches. I've had these symptoms for only about a week. I've never experienced this before so I'm looking for some insight from those who have experienced these same problems. Thanks.

I'm a non smoker, I don't do drugs, I do drink alcohol occasionally (rarely get drunk), I'm 6'0 and weigh about 165 pounds and I work out.
Get thee to a doctor PRONTO! From what you've posted this is not normal for you and sudden changes such as this could be signs of something more serious!!

GET THEE TO A DOCTOR NOW!!

Old 08-20-2010, 03:20 PM

36,994 posts, read 41,017,756 times
Listen to tightwad!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health