Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-31-2011, 03:47 PM

3,504 posts, read 3,910,670 times

Advertisements

in the morning it was fine, but as the day went on it got progressively worse.

i was having a conversation with this girl who i am usually anxious around anyways and whenever she made eye contact with me i maintained eye contact as long as I could, and then broke the eye contact by dropping my head slightly. this continued throughout the conversation. i would raise my head, keep contact with her for a few moments, and then lowered it again.

i think these could be anxiety attacks or stress.

i have also only gotten 3 hours of sleep in the past 48 hours so it may just be sleep deprivation.

ive never had something like that happen before, where making eye contact causes my head to shake.

it was odd though ebcause later when i went to subway and ordered i had no problems.

actually ill take the shaking part back. it didn't shake. i just couldn't maintain eye contact for a period of time without dropping my head and refocusing on her first.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health