Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-06-2011, 07:40 PM

2,469 posts, read 3,119,757 times

Advertisements

Laughter helps mental health, not to mention, an immune system lift!
What makes you laugh? Any clean jokes, funny quotes or stories to share?

Congratulations! You have won a lifetime supply of life!

Sometimes I worry about my short attention span, but not for long.

I plan on living forever. So far, so good.

Last night, looking up at the stars in the sky, I thought, “Where the heck is the ceiling?”

Took the road less traveled. Now, I'm lost.

Here's a joke for all you mind readers out there...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2011, 06:02 AM

19,617 posts, read 20,097,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSoul View Post
Laughter helps mental health, not to mention, an immune system lift!

Old 05-10-2011, 03:54 AM

31 posts, read 157,989 times
Well a very nice and appropriate term you have used for laughing i.e internal jogging. Yes indeed it is a complete exercise of your soul and spirit.

Old 05-15-2011, 04:30 PM

2,469 posts, read 3,119,757 times
Thanks, D217 & Anirow.

*Yes, alcohol kills brain cells. But only the ones that contain good sense, embarrassment and restraint.
*Saying something over & over again doesn't make it true. Unless you're saying "I'm obnoxious & repetitive."
*Free parachutes! No strings attached! Lifetime guarantee!
*When I left home, Mom said "Don't forget to write." I thought, "That's unlikely. After all, it's a fairly basic skill."

*The first day in the nudist colony is always the hardest.
*The toughest part of a diet isn't watching what you eat. It's watching what other people eat.
*Apathy Club is cancelled this week. Yeah, like I care.
*I really need to stop confusing sign language for kung fu.

I hope it's ok to post short quotes like this...
I'm not exactly a comedian, although Brian Regan is pretty good... (re: Doctor visit - "clean" humor)

YouTube - Brian Regan Doctor
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health