Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2011, 09:52 AM

2,788 posts, read 5,081,354 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhanu86 View Post
Well its not like I'm doing anything besides going to work and staying home for the next few weeks. She was even the advocate of me doing this and I use to say no way. Then I realized I have to because I'm not living like a poor man trying to raise a family the rest of my life.

This belongs in the Relationship forum...
Its not a mental health issue..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2011, 09:53 AM

3,223 posts, read 9,607,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepgirl27 View Post
So how old are you? You pay rent in your parents house right?
You seem very immature..
That would be stupid to pay rent at my parents that would defeat half the purpose of coming here. They can do for themselves so at this point I want to become strong so in the future I can take care of them if I had to. I'm 24 and been through all that **** so don't even flame.

Old 06-29-2011, 09:55 AM

1,457 posts, read 2,022,856 times
If you are so young that you can live with your parents and work, sounds like you are trying to get your act together and think forward. No need for relationships right now. Only see her on an as needed basis if at all. If you were a woman making this thread, you wouldn't be getting all the negative responses.

Make things right with yourself, before you try and make them right with others.

Old 06-29-2011, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shankapotomus View Post
It sounds like a balancing issue. Doesn't mean you're a bad person, just that you are unable to balance your work goal with a relationship. Work is interfering with your relationship. You may have to choose between one of them.
Yea. I don't like doing 2 things. I'm better doing one at a time.

Old 06-29-2011, 10:15 AM

Quote:
That would be stupid to pay rent at my parents that would defeat half the purpose of coming here. They can do for themselves so at this point I want to become strong so in the future I can take care of them if I had to. I'm 24 and been through all that **** so don't even flame.
Ok 24? and not paying rent?
Yes I'm right your way too immature..
Apparently your parents didn't raise you how to be an adult with responsibilities..how sad..

Old 06-29-2011, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepgirl27 View Post
Ok 24? and not paying rent?
Yes I'm right your way too immature..
Apparently your parents didn't raise you how to be an adult with responsibilities..how sad..
I drove from the day I turned 17 and had 5 apartments in 3 different cities, went to 3 colleges, and supported my mom for 2 years and reached a creditscore of 900+. How many of those have u done? Now I'm saving for a pad on several acres and then I'll be the big boss of the family. Being responsible isn't spending ur ass off contrary to what media says.

Old 06-29-2011, 10:30 AM

Quote:
I drove from the day I turned 17 and had 5 apartments in 3 different cities, went to 3 colleges, and supported my mom for 2 years and reached a creditscore of 900+. How many of those have u done? Now I'm saving for a pad on several acres and then I'll be the big boss of the family. Being responsible isn't spending ur ass off contrary to what media says.

and you still cant pay rent?..do you just move from place to place?..go from school to school? wow..you still haven't grown up..
Time to be a man...

Old 06-29-2011, 10:37 AM

58 posts, read 52,285 times
Has to be a troll...

Old 07-02-2011, 03:41 PM

93 posts, read 211,697 times
Quote:

The highest FICO credit score is 850.

Old 07-03-2011, 05:24 PM

24 posts, read 138,268 times
Jeep girl u have a big mouth. Don't say things bigger than you. You look like a little kid trying to backtalk.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health