Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2011, 02:01 AM

3,437 posts, read 6,074,793 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistygrl092 View Post
I'm paranoid with good reason. The only thing I should be seeing on that camera are bushes!
It seems you are the only one that sees anything other than bushes.
In the other pic you are looking at trees.
Sometimes, depending on the lighting conditions and our state of mind we can "see" all kinds of strange things where there are none, when you look close or in better light you can see what you thought was there really wasn't.

Old 11-19-2011, 02:04 AM

5,546 posts, read 9,999,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KAILANI View Post
I meant check you other cameras, don't go outside..

what shotgun? I didn't get to see that.

Those people must be having some sort of party over there. is there noise or is it quiet?

do you smell anything strange??
Same one as every night I've noticed since the freak stood and stared at my house for 12 hours straight one night. No party, no noise. Can't smell anything as my house is locked.

Old 11-19-2011, 02:05 AM

677 posts, read 1,538,645 times
Quote:
Well, I don't have an imagination nor do I want one. When I look outside I want to see oleanders and not cartoon characters.
Then clear your mind of fear and negative thoughts and 'see' oleanders.

Fear is the most debilitating emotion there is. My Mom suffered from depression, panic attacks and was home-bound for 3 years until she received treatment.

I realize this may not be reaching you, but I am sincere in my post and wish you well.

Old 11-19-2011, 02:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackwatch View Post
It seems you are the only one that sees anything other than bushes.
In the other pic you are looking at trees.
Sometimes, depending on the lighting conditions and our state of mind we can "see" all kinds of strange things where there are none, when you look close or in better light you can see what you thought was there really wasn't.
Dragonfly saw 3 different things. I find that men are less able to see these things than women, FWIW.

Old 11-19-2011, 02:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly8 View Post
Then clear your mind of fear and negative thoughts and 'see' oleanders.

Fear is the most debilitating emotion there is. My Mom suffered from depression, panic attacks and was home-bound for 3 years until she received treatment.

I realize this may not be reaching you, but I am sincere in my post and wish you well.
Bless your heart. You are reaching me exactly. I know what you are saying. But you're asking me to screen out any potential danger here and I cannot.

I could walk out there right now with my flashlight and maybe (if nothing is there) that would be a great idea. Problem is I think something is there and that would be very stupid to do.

I do know part of this *is* a projection. I also know a few people are not. It's the few people I worry about. I wish I could go back and draw circles around those two guys in my first pic, but I don't know how to. They're there.

Old 11-19-2011, 02:20 AM

15,700 posts, read 17,046,690 times
Quote:
<h1 itxtbad="1" itxtnodeid="128">adderall side effects
Quote:

seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur when using adderall:
severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); blurred vision or other visionproblems; change in sexual ability or desire; chest pain; confusion; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever, chills, or sore throat; new or worsening mental or mood problems (eg, aggression, agitation, anxiety, delusions, depression, hallucination, hostility); numbness or tingling of an arm or leg; one-sided weakness; painful or frequent urination; red, swollen, peeling, or blistered skin; seizures; severe or persistent headache; severe stomach pain; severe weight loss; shortness of breath; sudden, severe dizziness or vomiting; slurred speech; uncontrolled muscle movement; unusual weakness or tiredness.
</h1>

Misty......it sure sounds to me like you have developed these side effects from the adderall you are taking.

You have the anxiety, delusions and hallucinations.

PLEASE STOP TAKING THE ADDERALL.

It is ruining your life.

Old 11-19-2011, 02:24 AM

677 posts, read 1,538,645 times
Quote:
Dragonfly saw 3 different things. I find that men are less able to see these things than women, FWIW.

Do you have a relaxation technique that you enjoy? Please do it now. Don't look out the windows or look at your monitors.

Sit up straight, close your eyes and breathe in deeply through your nose until your lungs are filled and slowly exhale through your nose. Repeat this 8-12 times.
Replace your fearful thoughts with the following:
My yard is safe.
MY pets are safe.
My home is safe.
I am safe.

You can do this misty. Come back from the edge because it's scary out there.
Deep breaths, visualize your home as peaceful, beautiful and safe.

Old 11-19-2011, 02:28 AM

806 posts, read 2,341,570 times
sounds like a wonder drug to me. i might have to get some of that!
dopamine...hmmm. sounds like dope. must be a thing in our brain to make us happy.

im all for happiness

why do you think these people are out to harm you. don't you think they would have already tried by now..
DON'T FEAR THEM, befriend them, make them some cupcakes or something, then get some pictures when theyre not looking.

Old 11-19-2011, 02:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly8 View Post
Do you have a relaxation technique that you enjoy? Please do it now. Don't look out the windows or look at your monitors.

Sit up straight, close your eyes and breathe in deeply through your nose until your lungs are filled and slowly exhale through your nose. Repeat this 8-12 times.
Replace your fearful thoughts with the following:
My yard is safe.
MY pets are safe.
My home is safe.
I am safe.

You can do this misty. Come back from the edge because it's scary out there.
Deep breaths, visualize your home as peaceful, beautiful and safe.
Thanks, Dragonfly. That's a good idea and the truth is the above is true.

I just feel that to go to sleep isn't safe. But I'll bring my little girls in my bedroom with me and then it will be. One is a real barker.

In all the times I've left to go stay elsewhere, they've never busted down the doors. Could have something to do with my monitored system. So in that sense I *am* safe. And I think a barking dog, even if small, is a real deterrent to anyone. I shall repeat the above affirmations and stop watching that monitor!

Old 11-19-2011, 02:58 AM

15,700 posts, read 17,046,690 times
Misty.....read my post # 175.......you are experiencing side effects from the Adderall......you need to tell your doctor and get off of this medication.

The Adderall is messing with your mind......please stop taking it.....don't let it ruin your life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health