U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-06-2012, 04:46 PM

14 posts, read 41,005 times

Advertisements

This is proof the government can read your mind.

It began 2 months ago when I heard voices in my head I started to think it was just sounds outside, but then 1 month later the sounds started to come from my neighbours house and I thought that guests were staying there. But I asked my neighbour to if I could check all around... so I checked every room and every closet. I then started to hear things in my head and the voices started to talk to me. Then recently I was on the train and I overheard 4 MI5 agents ‘dressed casually’ talk about me. So im curious whether they are bored or they want something.

This is not a joke, you can believe this if you want.

Why would the government do such a thing?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2012, 05:39 PM

4,717 posts, read 8,791,299 times
Ah, I have an explanation! This is very serious, and you're probably not going to believe me if what you say is true, but on the off chance you do I'll say it. I'm afraid that what you''re describing is a classic schizophrenic episode (which the above poster was tactlessly referring to). The government almost certainly is not responsible for this, in fact, due to a chemical imbalance in your brain, you're experiencing very realistic seeming hallucinations. This may be the very first time this has happened to you so you might not even realize what is happening, and it's normal for schizophrenics to truly believe that what they're hallucinating is real. The good news is that modern medicine has ways to make the hallucinations stop happening! I'd advise you to get to a a doctor quickly so you can discuss your options. You've nothing to lose! If you're correct and the government really is doing all of these things to you, others should be able to confirm it and they should not stop happening after medications kicks in. If not real, although I'm sure they seem real now, you have the chance to make the hallucinations go away. I understand that this seems very scary, but it's worth it to seek some help here, and having this condition is not necessarily the end of the world for you, you could still lead a happy and productive life.

Old 11-07-2012, 03:29 AM

5,128 posts, read 6,106,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIMBAM View Post
Ah, I have an explanation! This is very serious, and you're probably not going to believe me if what you say is true, but on the off chance you do I'll say it. I'm afraid that what you''re describing is a classic schizophrenic episode (which the above poster was tactlessly referring to).

The government almost certainly is not responsible for this, in fact, due to a chemical imbalance in your brain, you're experiencing very realistic seeming hallucinations. This may be the very first time this has happened to you so you might not even realize what is happening, and it's normal for schizophrenics to truly believe that what they're hallucinating is real.

The good news is that modern medicine has ways to make the hallucinations stop happening! I'd advise you to get to a a doctor quickly so you can discuss your options.
Bingo.

I know someone who is schizophrenic and absolutely believes the voices are real. He's been schizophrenic for most of his life, but it comes and goes. It's especially strong when he's under stress.

Old 11-07-2012, 04:47 AM

11,151 posts, read 14,413,020 times
Moved to the Mental Health forum, as I don't see this as an "unexplained mystery."

Old 11-07-2012, 10:08 AM

1,107 posts, read 3,030,004 times
Sccorpione,

BIMBAM gave you some very good advice. It does sound very much like visual and auditory hallucinations which to the one having them seem as real as the trees outside. The experience you're describing is very typical for schizophrenia which fortunately is very treatable. With the right medication the voices and the men will go away and you can go back to your life. I highly recommend that you go see a psychiatrist to let them know what you're going through. Like BIMBAM mentioned if you try medication you will know for sure if what you're experiencing is real or your mind playing tricks on you.
I really hope you will get help to deal with these problems, whatever they are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health