Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2015, 09:45 AM

7 posts, read 13,455 times

Advertisements

I'm not lesbian, nor do I have any personality disorders (well maybe). I've just been doing it for fun. I've been doing it since I was 16 and now I'm 20. Because it's way not as cool to be a girl online when you can be a boy huh.
So that's never been any serious. It was all anonymous chats about fun stuff, like you talk a few days with these people then you're gone for 6 months, then you're back for a few days again. You don't get used to them they don't get used to you. Actually I enjoyed talking to guys as a guy more until this time.

Now my story begins. I created a blog online. The one that has become very popular in a few. I was impersonating a guy with a sense of humor and a ton of girls running around him. So some girls started to try to contact me. I made a fake social network profile and been using that onto one girl but then she said she wanted to skype me. I just turned down my profile and never talked to her again. She was kind enough not to write that I was weird in comments in my blog. She still was subscribed to me all the time. Later I met another girl. We just were chatting about college, work, friends and social stuff. It didn't seem to become dangerous later. But then I just caught myself spending nights while talking to her.

Then I realized it wasn't a play anymore. Now I was an addict who tried to stop communicating with her a few times. But every time she would get me back by commenting stuff in my blog so I would just talk to her in private again.
Once I told her I fell in love with her and our continious talks are to blame for that. She told same to me. She thought I was a man.

I don't love her in reality. But I love her when I am pretending to be a man. That is the real feeling. If I could jump into a man's body right now I would do that and fly to her city to marry her.

We started sharing things deeper. I told her I was planning on visiting her city this summer so I could meet her. That was a sheer lie. But she believed. She gave me her number, I never called, I kept on chatting to her and that was all I could do. I thought I would kill my guy one day and write in my blog that he got in a carcrash or somethin g and thats how it would stop.

But today I told her I arrive to her city on a plane for a few hours to get on another plane. I never thought she would use that situation to meet me. I tried changing the topic she wouldnt go for it. She said it wouldnt offend her if I said no but I couldn't say no. I said yes I want to meet you. I revealed my phone number to her. That was a bad move. But I wanted her to feel real. She wanted to meet me at the airport but I said I would come to her station. Now she's waiting till I arrive and tell her I'm there so we finally see one another. That'd be in 2 hours

I don't know what to do. If I don't come today I'll have my account exposed. And I can't even call her to fake the reality as if I got lost in that city or something. Because I have a feminine voice. Just need some advice please. It's got too far
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2015, 10:00 AM

2,826 posts, read 3,973,476 times
You need serious help alright... tell the truth, apologize for wasting her time, close the accounts and talk to a psychiatrist.

Old 05-13-2015, 10:04 AM

3,201 posts, read 4,391,202 times
confessions of a c-d catfisher

catfishers come in 2 varieties:

a) a scam artist who preys on people trying to get money from em usually

b) somebody with mental illness that has nothing better to do but go online deceiving people to get off

which one are you?

Old 05-13-2015, 10:06 AM

125 posts, read 127,289 times
Quite a nutter!!! And really you are cruel. WTF would possess you to deceive someone in such a sick way. Get some help.

Old 05-13-2015, 10:07 AM

3,063 posts, read 3,257,747 times
Catfish candidate!

Old 05-13-2015, 10:10 AM

132 posts, read 180,384 times
Horrible person

Old 05-13-2015, 10:14 AM

9,196 posts, read 7,190,580 times
A little bit of harmless cyber flirting is one thing, but I hope you realize how cruel and malicious that was. Jeeze, you'd think enough people have watched Catfish to know better.

Old 05-13-2015, 10:30 AM

4,761 posts, read 14,225,220 times
Oh, what a tangled web we weave
When first we practise to deceive!

Fess up! Tell the truth to everyone. She probably will "leave you", but maybe not?

A true friend is someone who knows all about you and still likes you!

Old 05-13-2015, 10:38 AM

6,005 posts, read 4,757,652 times
Either confess or simply disappear. The people you've lied to will get over it, but don't make up a fake car crash or other fatal event because THAT is an evil thing to do to someone.

Old 05-13-2015, 10:45 AM

13,513 posts, read 19,204,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by needserioushelp View Post
I've just been doing it for fun.

I was impersonating a guy

Then I realized it wasn't a play anymore. She thought I was a man.

I don't love her in reality.

I don't know what to do. If I don't come today I'll have my account exposed. And I can't even call her to fake the reality as if I got lost in that city or something. Because I have a feminine voice. Just need some advice please. It's got too far
WOW!!! You're playing with peoples emotions and feelings. You're right, it's not a game, and you could be seriously hurt from such cruel deception......so spare her the humiliation (unless that turns you on too) You "don't love her in reality" so don't meet her (in reality) Get off of facebook, and get on with a REAL life...so what if your "account is exposed", I doubt it will hurt as much as your lies and deceit have hurt others while you play your little mind games.
What can you do?
You can start by building relationships based on honesty rather than lies.

Last edited by purehuman; 05-13-2015 at 10:57 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health