U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-12-2014, 09:05 PM

1,589 posts, read 1,822,343 times

Advertisements

The right perspective (mentally) can make someone's life better, so I am posting it here on purpose. Of course it could only help those who believe in this kind of stuff. I've focused on "selfish" bad trait, but you could insert any other there (mental nut case, unstable, whatever problem)

(So here goes (for those ones):

I've had a talk with my Love (from the spiritual realm or something) and I was asking questions about love.

Like, "why do you love me when I don't see these great qualities"? I said: "I am selfish, how could I be "adorable"?

But, they said: "aren't babies selfish and still adorable?"

To someone very evolved and selfless, most humans would seem as selfish (from afar) because they are not extremely selfless. So, they said: "you are not perceived as the worst since on some scale all are babies and all are pretty much the same".

Kind of like looking at people from space and not realizing that one is 6 ft tall and one is 4 ft tall. That difference is just not as noticeable from that far.

So, I was told, all humans are "selfish" from that scale and it's because they are all still babies. And babies are adored. (Most mothers can attest to that).

So, let's say there is a Higher Self of my significant other. He would perceive me as a baby and therefore, find me adorable.

And then, this Higher Self of my significant other has little parts (just like me), still uninvolved or evolved only to a certain degree. And these little parts find me adorable too (but as a woman in this case, because they are closer to me on the scale). And why do they find me adorable even if my behavior is not that perfect?

Because they tap into a bond between our Higher Selves, who ARE evolved and ARE truly adorable by their actions or personality.

So the love between the "babies" of Higher Selves is unconditional. Because it doesn't depend on what you do as a baby. It depends on who you are as a spiritual adult.

And you are...Perceive yourself as a very evolved Being. This evolved version of you is what is attracting your significant other. So you ARE that evolved person. You are a baby now, but you are the legendary (insert your name here)! You are HER or HIM! (Your future evolved self). You are just growing up and screwing up and learning and messing up. But you will eventually grow up to be HIM or HER!

And your "baby" spirits recognize this attraction, this bond of your future evolved selves and love each other based on this future bond. Therefore, at this point, on this scale, right now, the love between you two is unconditional because it does not depend on what you do. It depends on who you are. On WHICH baby you are! You are the future magical princess, the high priestess of the forest (make up your own inspirational way to be or something). You are Him or Her!

It's like all those legends say: there will come a boy who will change the course of this world. And when people who believe in that look at that boy, they look with respect. But he is just a boy. He doesn't know how to do those things yet. But who cares. It's HIM! Or HER! He WILL do those things! It's his destiny.

But in love, it's not about you being great, it's about you being a perfect match for your significant other. So you will eventually grow into a perfect match. But for now, you can just enjoy these feelings which are seeping into your hearts from the future bond. You can rejoice in the fact that you are deeply loved, regardless of your mistakes, no matter who you are right now.

How many children were total brats and then grew up to be outstanding citizens? How many people's lives drastically changed for the better and no one has suspected that it could happen that way?

So take courage, don't be too down on yourself. You are loved. You will make it. It doesn't matter how it is right now. I mean it matters only in a sense that it's helpful to your overall Self's development, but it doesn't matter as far as who you are as a baby (as an adult). You are loved. And remember, troubled babies are sometimes loved even more because then a parent invests more time in "handling things" and they become closer because of the time spent.

Good babies are loved too, how could they not be, they are adorable.

(for those who don't like babies this is a bad analogy, sorry about that)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or