U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2015, 07:34 PM

220 posts, read 224,409 times

Advertisements

So I live at home with her... and if you have read some previous post about her you can understand the way she is. Some other stuff I will add in is the way she talks.. Im so pretty and this and that.. its all about her.. But she seems to really **** me off.. All my life I never liked her and always fantasized about either beating her up or killing her. I cant even recal how many dreams about it either. I dont know why, every time Im around her I get this rage inside of me because of the stupidly she says. I cant talk to her about how I feel because she will just yell and say its all about me than bring the attention back to herself, she gets jealous of my gf because she has this obsession with me and my masturbation some reason she always has the thing of bringing it up.

Anyway why do i have these thoughts of her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2015, 07:42 PM

6,899 posts, read 3,644,950 times
Are you being held hostage? Are you forced to live with her?

edit to say. I see you are 20. I imagine your mother might have her own dreams. Dreams of packing your things. Dreams of you masturbating elsewhere. Perhaps dreams of you becoming a less selfish son.

Last edited by RonkonkomaNative; 01-22-2015 at 07:46 PM.. Reason: edit to add

Old 01-22-2015, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post
Are you being held hostage? Are you forced to live with her?

edit to say. I see you are 20. I imagine your mother might have her own dreams. Dreams of packing your things. Dreams of you masturbating elsewhere. Perhaps dreams of you becoming a less selfish son.
Are you ****ing serious?

Old 01-22-2015, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpingfalcon View Post
Are you ****ing serious?
Yes, I am serious. Nothing forces you to live there. You want to kill your mother. You live in her house.

I am absolutely sure you mother has her own dreams, and thought about you. And, not all of them nice either.

Last edited by RonkonkomaNative; 01-22-2015 at 07:57 PM.. Reason: punctuation

Old 01-22-2015, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post
Yes, I am serious. Nothing forces you to live there. You want to kill your mother. You live in her house.

I am absolutely sure you mother has her own dreams, and thought about you. And, not all of them nice either.
So let me get this straight were gonna use logic here.. putting a camera in your sons room is acceptable? Or dragging them to a psyc ward because you removed the camera?

Old 01-22-2015, 11:09 PM

Quote:
So let me get this straight were gonna use logic here.. putting a camera in your sons room is acceptable? Or dragging them to a psyc ward because you removed the camera?

Who forces you to live there? No one can drag you to a psych ward. If the police did manage to bring you to a hospital for psychiatric examination, you would have to be a danger to yourself or others at the time of the Dr's examination in order to be admitted.

Leave. Your fantasy of killing your mother indicates you have your own mental health issues. No one forces you to live in her house.

Old 01-22-2015, 11:11 PM

It is not uncommon for certain psychiatric illness to believe there are camera's in their room. Is that what is happening?

Old 01-26-2015, 05:57 AM

5,697 posts, read 5,627,315 times
Quote:
So I live at home with her... and if you have read some previous post about her you can understand the way she is. Some other stuff I will add in is the way she talks.. Im so pretty and this and that.. its all about her.. But she seems to really **** me off.. All my life I never liked her and always fantasized about either beating her up or killing her. I cant even recal how many dreams about it either. I dont know why, every time Im around her I get this rage inside of me because of the stupidly she says. I cant talk to her about how I feel because she will just yell and say its all about me than bring the attention back to herself, she gets jealous of my gf because she has this obsession with me and my masturbation some reason she always has the thing of bringing it up.

Anyway why do i have these thoughts of her.

if you have this type of violent fantasies
you need to seek help

Old 01-26-2015, 06:04 AM

766 posts, read 1,206,173 times
I haven't read your other posts, so I know nothing about your story. However.... is it possible she is a Narcissist? Having a narcissist parent is the most toxic relationship there is. I know... I had one... and I too, had endless fantasies of her dieing. I never had fantasies of killing her myself, but I always wished she would die in a car crash or something.

But let me tell ya... there were times, that I'm amazed I didn't kill her myself!

Old 01-26-2015, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by springazure View Post
I haven't read your other posts, so I know nothing about your story. However.... is it possible she is a Narcissist? Having a narcissist parent is the most toxic relationship there is. I know... I had one... and I too, had endless fantasies of her dieing. I never had fantasies of killing her myself, but I always wished she would die in a car crash or something.

But let me tell ya... there were times, that I'm amazed I didn't kill her myself!

Thank you, and Im sorry for what happened with you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or