U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-12-2015, 10:49 AM

30 posts, read 25,674 times

Advertisements

And how they manifest in otherwise seemingly normal functioning people?

I'm really not sure where to post this, but I'm also prepared that this thread may get deleted because of the gag inducing subject matter.

Recently a friend and I were chatting and she told me about how she stumbled across a video of a co-worker fully nude in a compromising position. Despite being pretty disgusted she watched the vid long enough to see her co-worker eat something...uh think 2 girls 1 cup, except this was 1 guy no cup.... She was completely horrified and was almost in .

I mean this is a well respected person and well educated individual who works as a psychiatrist and also does a lot of community/humanitarian work.

I felt queasy and nauseous and we both were thought she ought to said an anonymous message to him, detailing what she saw and that if need be she could expose him. He hasn't responded as of yet. So at this point she doesn't know what to do.

How could someone want to put their careers in jeopardy over a fetish?

On another note, I feel bad for any woman who he gets involved with who doesn't know about his fetish and ends up intimate with him. One would possibly need a vagina transplant after that.

It's like wow you think you know someone, but you never really know someone....

Last edited by PJSaturn; 04-12-2015 at 09:01 PM.. Reason: Off-topic comment deleted.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2015, 12:53 PM

7,342 posts, read 4,175,070 times
Well, not all fetishes are as uncomfortable as what you describe. Some people are aroused by the sight of a foot in revealing shoes.

I'd guess many of us would be uncomfortable viewing what other people find pleasurable. And often fetishes create puzzlement for others who don't share the interest. But I'm thinking they are probably a lot more common than any of us know.

My guess, since there is very little information about how they are formed, is that at some time in his life the child sees or does something ordinarily unrelated to sex and, incidentally or for deliberate purposes, experiences sexual arousal simultaneously. The sexual experience is compelling and the marriage of a nonsexual act with sexual arousal could be a reinforcing factor.

Old 04-15-2015, 10:18 PM

27,746 posts, read 26,319,008 times
They come from dysfunctional homes? I don't know.

He shouldn't have posted the video. If you don't know what people do with their own time, it's not a problem.

Some of the craziest people I've known work in the psych field.

Old 05-02-2015, 02:15 PM

13,062 posts, read 16,238,643 times
Why do you feel that "if need be" you could expose/threaten him with exposure?
Does she still have the video?
If so why?
You aught to just forget it, why become involved in something you find so distasteful?unless it's blackmail you're thinking of.
"Respectful" and "intelligent" people have just as many quirks and kinks as anyone else. Intelligence has nothing to do with it, though he couldn't be that intelligent if he put it on a video.

Old 05-02-2015, 06:40 PM

10,805 posts, read 6,136,039 times
I fail to see how the fetish is relevant..... a person can be in the same predicament while being on video having "normal" sex.

The only reason this thread exists s because of the strong reaction to the fetish......

Old 05-08-2015, 10:23 AM

1,256 posts, read 3,085,416 times
I have to wonder how your friend "stumbled across" this video. Did he post it online, or send it to her? Was she snooping on his computer? Did the guy in the video intend for your friend to have access to it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or