U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2015, 09:55 AM

7 posts, read 7,868 times

Advertisements

We all know I'm not going to meet her in real life and/or tell her the truth. Yes I would stop that I just need a reason why am I not there today. What happened.

I say it as it is. I don't love her in reality as a lesbian woman would love. I am simply not lesbian. I don't want her to know she was deceived. I don't want her to think the person she talked to was not real. I want her to have that time we spent chatting together as something that is not bad/wrong/or whatever else in memories. She might think that's even been a good time. That's all I want. I will turn that down. But I need an idea how do I do that so she doesn't get hurt because I exactly know how it feels.

I want to stop it. But in a way in which noone would guess what actually happened.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2015, 09:59 AM

186 posts, read 135,772 times
Wow, your name really does say it all! If it were me, I would not do anything, just disappear, close all accounts, and work on yourself for a long, long time.....

Old 05-13-2015, 10:04 AM

If I don't come up with a better idea, I will disappear.

Old 05-13-2015, 10:37 AM

26 posts, read 18,482 times
What the heck is wrong with you!

Old 05-13-2015, 10:49 AM

2,898 posts, read 5,420,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by needserioushelp View Post
LOL. If you don't come up with a better idea/troll story, you should disappear from C-D, as well. Bon voyage.

BTW, how many websites are you trolling?

Old 05-13-2015, 11:04 AM

2,045 posts, read 1,733,849 times
Sounds like a Dr. Phil episode in the making

Old 05-13-2015, 11:12 AM

12,580 posts, read 14,280,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by needserioushelp View Post
You promise?

Ok, tell her you had a sex change.

Old 05-13-2015, 11:48 AM

5,105 posts, read 6,528,275 times
I shared this thread with a teenager. It's another reason not to trust people online.

OP, if you honestly can't bear to tell them the truth, make up something, like a relative is really ill in a rural area with little cell or internet service and that you are moving there immediately to care for him/her.

Then shut down all of the accounts, get some help, and stop posting on the internet.

Just disappearing will cause a lot more harm than this last lie and may cause someone really computer savvy to come looking for you.

Do get some help! Lots of women pretend to be men online to avoid stalkers but you took it too far, and a few sessions with a good counselor might help you to start finding friends and excitement in real life.

If this is a troll thread, I'm sorry that I contributed.

I am taking the OP seriously because I know some troubled teens who have done stuff like this when they were 15 or so.

Old 05-13-2015, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
You promise?

Ok, tell her you had a sex change.
Someone used this on you and it felt much better?

Old 05-13-2015, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meemur View Post
I shared this thread with a teenager. It's another reason not to trust people online.

OP, if you honestly can't bear to tell them the truth, make up something, like a relative is really ill in a rural area with little cell or internet service and that you are moving there immediately to care for him/her.

Then shut down all of the accounts, get some help, and stop posting on the internet.

Just disappearing will cause a lot more harm than this last lie and may cause someone really computer savvy to come looking for you.

Do get some help! Lots of women pretend to be men online to avoid stalkers but you took it too far, and a few sessions with a good counselor might help you to start finding friends and excitement in real life.

If this is a troll thread, I'm sorry that I contributed.

I am taking the OP seriously because I know some troubled teens who have done stuff like this when they were 15 or so.
I agree that just disappearing seems more harmful. That's why I want to lie this last time. Thanks for posting one serious comment. Not trolling
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health