U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2015, 07:59 AM

10,892 posts, read 1,750,582 times

Advertisements

Thank you, I'll look it up.

Old 06-26-2015, 06:53 PM

Is rejection always going to hurt like this or with the time does it stop hurting somehow ?
I've done it again - hoping - and then everything just crashed and I'm left with nothing one more time...

Old 06-27-2015, 08:08 AM

I'm f****** everything up with my negativeness, It's like no one really understand that I try, so DAMN HARD to be different, but it doesn't work. Even here, I come and complain and it's the only real thing people seem to remember and notice, that I'm a mood killer, that everywhere I go, I screw up the mood. I don't do that on purpose, I just can't take it anymore, if no one is willling to understand me I'm just going to go and never came back, like that they'll be so MUCH HAPPIER without ME.

This thread helped me understand how f***** up I am and how I'll always be.

Old 06-27-2015, 07:17 PM

35,312 posts, read 43,907,305 times
DJ we are trying to give you our best recommendations but we arent medical professionals and if you are bound and determined to look at the most negative aspects of your life and refuse to consider any aspects of self improvement then there aint much we at the forum can do for you except wish you the best of luck in seeking a solution to your dilemma.
Bottom line ? you need medical intervention NOW!!..

Old 06-27-2015, 07:24 PM

602 posts, read 594,702 times
I'm quite sure what you are looking for DJ. Are you looking for someone to validate your feelings? Some of us hear (see) what you are saying and many of us are sorry you are experiencing such pain and negativity. If you're looking for advice, many of us are willing give our experiences and recommendations, but as jambo said, we are not professional doctors. Many of us are sometimes as lost as you in life - but we all do the best we can.

I think I already gave you the best advice I can - don't look to others for your happiness. Find yourself and learn to love yourself.

Old 06-27-2015, 09:07 PM

602 posts, read 594,702 times
Late edit, but I meant: "I'm not quite sure..."

Old 06-27-2015, 10:13 PM

26,157 posts, read 16,313,373 times
Unhappy *

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ-
Everything is going worse each day and I really don't know why I'm still here.
I understand your feeling DJ.... I feel the same way!! (All we can do is hang on to things we love,all we can do I guess)

Im so sorry

Old 06-28-2015, 04:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
DJ we are trying to give you our best recommendations but we arent medical professionals and if you are bound and determined to look at the most negative aspects of your life and refuse to consider any aspects of self improvement then there aint much we at the forum can do for you except wish you the best of luck in seeking a solution to your dilemma.
Bottom line ? you need medical intervention NOW!!..
I'm so sorry, I didn't mean my post to sound that harsh and ungrateful, because I really am - grateful - this board is amazing and I really was just mad at some other people IRL, not specifically here, so I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have posted this post while I was feeling so bad. Thank you again for all the time everyone here take to click on my thread.

Old 06-28-2015, 04:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annilyna View Post
I'm quite sure what you are looking for DJ. Are you looking for someone to validate your feelings? Some of us hear (see) what you are saying and many of us are sorry you are experiencing such pain and negativity. If you're looking for advice, many of us are willing give our experiences and recommendations, but as jambo said, we are not professional doctors. Many of us are sometimes as lost as you in life - but we all do the best we can.

I think I already gave you the best advice I can - don't look to others for your happiness. Find yourself and learn to love yourself.
Like above - I'm so sorry for the way my posts sounded. What i'm looking for ? Other people advice (that you gave me and I really appreciate it) and some support. And also how other people who are like me do, with their lives and what they're feeling. Does that make any sense ?
Thank you again.

Old 06-28-2015, 04:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
I understand your feeling DJ.... I feel the same way!! (All we can do is hang on to things we love,all we can do I guess)

Im so sorry
Hey Dude,

Thank you for understanding me, I REALLY need that - understanding. It means a damn lot to me.
Really, really hope you find a way to get better yourself, this is very hard.

Take care,

DJ.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or